CHAPTER ONCE

ya 😭 i dont know who told my black ass to write the chapters in spanish like i aint fail twice 😭😭.  

SUGARHILL,HARLEM
3 WEEKS LATER
SIANNI APARTMENT

SUGARHILL,HARLEM 3 WEEKS LATER SIANNI APARTMENT

SIANNI POV

its 6:00 am bruh first day of school yayyyy 😐 so i got in the shower and washed my face and brushed my teeth yk the whole morning thing then i got dressed & took my scaf off and did my edges⬇️

finna go to school and get all the niggas lol. Anyways i was in my room getting my bookbag and the gc ft called asking if we was walking to the bus tg we all said yes. We all was gonna leave early to go to the deli before getting on the we all meet up and start walking to the deli everybody looks nice surprisingly sn.

AT SCHOOL

So we finally get to school after take 2 buses i needa car immediately anyways we got to school i only got one class with them each then we all got one class with eachother & lunch.

I got some numbers & ig today all these niggas love me but everytime dd the cock blocker come out of nowhere i got a stalker 💔. Also i dont know if im bugging but people been recording me & him walking tg 🤨 if im on tiktok im suing & they better keep it in them comments. Anyways its lunch time and we all sitting at the table just us 4 fr we dont got no other friends but anyways as we sitting these 2 boys come up to me & samai and said
"hey me & my friend saw ya and we think ya cute ya got bfs" i answered "she does i dont" now before that came up to me could talk the other boy started talking "ion gaf abt your bf pretty what he gonna do" the boy said to samai oh god ddot boutta go off & like i predicted he did " you gonna find out what imma do if you dont back up & stop talking to her" ddot said looking angry 😭😭

I just sat back & observed "if you wanna fuck with a real nigga hms ma" the boy said giving samai his ig samai just looked at him like he was crazy & said " boy i am with a real nigga & if i wasn't with him i wouldn't have looked twice at you" WELP THAT'LL DO IT.
They walked out & ddot was smiling dumb hard at samai. DD was looking at me "ima joke to you?" he said to me 😭 smb angy "wym" i said looking at him he just looked at me like he was boutta do me like will smith did chris rock. Lemme fill ya in on the past few weeks ok so i forgave dd i really didn't care for the shit nm so we been cool for like some weeks rightt? right then one day he texted me saying he wants to "take this serious" i said sure cause why not & we been "taking this serious" for like a week. Kinda forgot ngl.

AFTER SCHOOL

SUGARHILL
THE PARK

 SUGARHILL THE PARK

DD POV

After school we got on the bus we at the park rn eating because nb really wanted to go home yet i was ignoring sianni bc of wh at school ion care "you really ignoring me? its not even that deep i didnt get his number or ig so you mad for no reason" she said touching my hair. " its the principal you would be mad if i did the same thing" i said taking her hair out my head tf she thought this was??? 

"ok so you want me to apologize? im not boutta be keep begging you to talk to me" she said staring at me. " yes apologize like you mean it." i said with the straightest face ever "ok im sorry for wh at school" she said smiling. MHMMM i guess i can forgive her 🙄 "ok i forgive you dont let me it happen again or ima really break you up" i said.

FAST FOWARD LATER THAT NIGHT

Sianni wanted me to stay at her cause she dont wanna be by herself as im sitting in her living room my brother ft me jayklickin ( OUUU YA HE SO FINE FR ) anyways sianni looked at my phone saw it was him and started fixing her hair and looking in the mirror fixing herself tf??? "yo tf are you doing why you doing allat?" i said declining the call he aint finna see her tf.  "LMFAOOOOOOOOOOO i was joking bro dont take it serious mh" she said laughing keep pwm she gon die ong. I just smacked my teeth and called jay back he aint want shit fr me & sianni chilled in the living room & eventually fell asleep.

HEY YA!!! what ya doing its 1:03 & im bored asf  idk why i haven't been updating fr ima update more tmr at school cause i have study hall on a days so ima drop a chapter if i dont i died!! sn 😭 & also jayklickin so mf fine ya!!! YES LORD