CHAPTER TRECE

Sugarhill

SIANNI POV

SIANNI POV

its been like 2 days asked me to be his gf & tbh it feel regular is that bad? 😭 Anyways today im going with samai to the mall just us i feel like lately we haven't been hanging around eachother since we got into relationships

i was ready i was wearing⬇️

 (ya can pick the accessories)

right now me & samai are on the steps waiting for our uber we was taking pictures for ig & videos for snap. The uber finally came and we was just chatting i had went on live & samai was all in the camera being a bird & upping the ⭕️ & saying "oyyyy" we gon die bro ddot getting to her.The comments was agreeing with her i was just shaking my head.

We got to the mall & as soon as i walked in & immediately i can tell it was packed everybody was in here wrd2 me. We walking around we literally come to the mall & do nothing so we decided to shop around we was really in every store just swiping h&m,forever 21,anerican eagle,pink,bath & body works,garage ya get it we was everywhere.

We was waiting in the starbucks line when these boy came up to us asking if we wanted to do a public interview we said sure. "ok so today we got here" the person said looking at us to introduce ourselves "im samai" samai said waving my bestie so cute "im sianni" i said "ok so today we are gonna do a loyalty test" "do ya have boyfriends?" he said putting the mic infront of us "yes we both do" samai said "ok ok cool so sianni is gonna call samai boyfrienddddd" he said getting mad close.

So basically they want to call ddot and act like i want him???🤮
We got to it he was recording "do you have his number?" the boy asked "yea i do" i said going into my contacts "ouuu why she got your man number" he said wide eyeing samai & she replied "we all a friend group so yea thats why" laughing "oh ok ok" he said shaking his head. I went to his contact & the guy was like "whats his name in your phone" "ddot" i said showing him my phone aint nb getting emojis in my phone, "ok ok all i see is green flagssss".

So we called him & it was ringing "this gonna be mad weird bro" i continued " you should've did this" i said looking at samai she started shaking her head laughing.
So he answered & was like "yo" "wsg" i said "why you calling me where samai" he said in a confused voice i muted the phone & said "what do i say" looking at them "be like links? jump right into it" the person said samai shook her head agreeing.

"links?" i said muting the phone because samai wouldn't stop laughing, "yk this ddot right?" he said sounding even more confused "arent you with samai?" he continued i unmuted the phone & said "yea ik this ddot & nah she went home" he was silent for a min samai kept laughing "so tf you wanna see me for if we not all doing sum all together you on some weird shit" he said and hung samai was laughing so harddddd "oh shit he texting me" he was blowing up her phone basically saying im weird & was tryna link him.

Interview over & dd called me but i declined his call too scared to answer ngl my heart in my ass rn. Samai called the gc & dd & ddot answered we was just in the camera smiling "yo wtf why you still with her & she told me you went home" ddot said dd was just mugging me "ok first of all it was a interview video i promise dnt nb want you" i said with my eyebrows raised i continued "dd stop looking at me like this it was a joke". When ddot heard that he let out a sigh of relief ALR ALR. After that things went back to normal.

We finished our mall trip in build a bear we made one for eachother & we left the mall after that.

HEY YAAAAA YA MISSED ME? I MISSED YA 😜😜

alr ya i got one more for tonight dnt clock me onnat tho 😭😭

PERIOD AH PERIOD UHHH PERIOD AH PERIOD UH AH UH AH UH 😜😜😜😜😜🫵🏾