CHAPTER CINCO

Sugarhill
Next Morning

CHAPTER CINCO

DD Pov

RECAP!!!!

"i like you" i said to sianni drifting off too sleep.

I woke up the next morning with arms around me i looked down remembering i stayed the night at sianni crib yesterday & also remembering last night when we was high i really do like her but she think im playing and im really not.

She looked so cute sleeping so i got my phone and started taking pictures of her on snap not to post but yk for memories cause ouu we had a time last night *in that tt sound voice* lmfaoooo

Then im laying down i remembered what she did to me in my sleep the other night by pushing me off the bed so i just pushed her off the bed no shaking or nothing just sent her rolling. She popped up mad quick looking mad as hell "yo bro why'd you do that fucking stupid ass" she said looking mad as fuck "ou your mouth stink real bad go brush it" i replied laughing she did not find it funny at all.

AFTER THEY BOTH DID THEIR MORNING ROUTINE!!

Sianni Pov

The dickhead told me to get dressed cause we was going outside i really dislike outside so much but wtv luckily i alr took a shower and shit or he woulda been assed out but i got dressed in this⬇️ with my hair inna back ponytail.

Something slight something simple didnt even know where we was going but ion gaf & wherever we going the niggas better be outtt!!!

So like 10 minutes after i get dressed he told me the ride outside i go outside its idris that nigga so annoying and funny at the same time 😂. We got in the car he looked in the backseat and was like "is that sianni gzzzzz" getting in my face i just laughed and said wassup to him. I asked him where we going he said to shoot a video.

At the video shoot!!!

It was the video shoot for the smash or pass i didn't even fucking know i was in it but whatever.
So we all get lined up and its the boys turn first so he had smashed or passed the girls before me then he got to me ngl he was kinda cute but not dd cute ion even know why im comparing lord help, he got to me and dd popped up outta nowhere looking dead at the boy just mean mugging him woah there bud calm down dont pop a vein i said in my head which made me laugh out loud and the boy looked at with an raised eyebrow and said "what's funny?" i said "nun my thoughts" idk i felt like he was pressing me im bugging ya?

So he said he'a smash me but "i was dd girl", yea act like you know you hoodlum SN 😹 so then it was my turn im smashing or passing evb body then i get to the boy with braids we just staring at each other and i smashed him.I got to ddot and said "yk you my mans bf so ima have to pass you" i said laughing i got to dd & i looked at him like i was thinking in reality i knew my answer i just wanted to mess with him "what you thinking so hard for dick" he said mean mugging me "chill mh you a cool lil pass" i said with a long pause "sike nah yk you a smash" i said laughing "mhmmmmmmmm" he said,that was mad sassy 💁🏾‍♂️ imo 😹. I smashed or passed everybody else.

Then it was dd turn to smash or pass. So he rated the first girl then he got to k.kelly i mean k gunna. "can i get a spin" he said taking his hand and spinning her then she started twerking yuck girl you pushing 30!!! but ok he said "im controlling that all the wayyyyy" laughing and looking at the camera LOL i thought in my head. He got to me and was like "do i get a spin?" "fuck no" i said mugging him "whats with the attitude mh" i didnt say nothing he said "she know im smashing it " while smiling and looking at the camera i scoffed at him cause boy please.

After the video shoot idris drove us back to my apartment and dd was inna back with me tryna get me to talk to him i was lil jealous ngl fuck that k.kelly bitch. We got out the car and into my house and dd was following to my room my dad was still on that business trip. "yo you mad bc i said i was controlling her all the way" he said staring dead at me i looked at him blankly 😶 "bro it was just for content nothing more" he said im still looking at him blankly cause i could really care less.
"alright i aint ass kissing nb dick" he said walking out my apartment. Welp hope he make it home safe. I got undressed and did my night routine door dashed me some mcdonalds and put on ncis and fell asleep.

End of chapter 5

k.kelly really pissed me off that whole video 😒 ole pedo ass anyways should he act on his feelings idk
if its too early or not 😭