The Society (Summary)

In a futuristic world, girls are made to submit. In the past, two girls created the Global Economic Crash and after that no girl was allowed power. Now they live in a patriarchy. Scientists found a way to form Pangaea again and leaders of the governments around the world came together to come up with a new government. They created The Society. The Society is a group of 50 families that work together to rule the world.

Only men are allowed to have the power. If one of the families only has girls and no boys to take over their spot, The Society would pick out another man to join. The Society's first act was to state that all girls were to be submissive.

The second thing they did was establish castes. The top 15 families in The Society had the most power and were called the Royals.  The rest of the leading families were called the Nobles. But don't get mistaken, it was just a title, the females got no power what so ever. The next caste was the Lords (and Ladies) which were the higher class before the crash. The Peasants (middle class) and Servants & Slaves were at the bottom.

Any girl that would not submit was kicked out of The Society into the only landmass that didn't join Pangaea-Antarctica.
***********************************
Jade is a total dominant person at heart and she would never submit to anyone. She would rather be kicked out of Society than submit to a man. But unknown plans are being made that change her point of view.

(Picture above is Jade
Casting: Jade- Maxine Schiff)