12.0

'vance?!' bruce shouted. he quickly ran down the stairs into his spacious foyer. he opened the door and ran over to vance. 'vance what are you doing? this is so embarrassing,' he said as he grabbed onto the other ones wrist and dragged him onto the front door step, away from the snow. he shivered since he was only wearing a t-shirt and a pair of knee length socks
'you love the smiths. i know because you went to the concert when they first had hit songs. you told me you'll never love anything more than the smiths, especially the song 'this charming man,' vance looked directly into bruce's eyes.
'how would you— i said that when we were like 9, that was 5 years ago,' bruce thought out loud.
     'uhm.. here, have my jacket,' vance said as he placed the light washed jean jacket on bruce.
     'that didn't really do much,' he pointed out the fact it had no sleeves. 'but, thank you.' bruce smiled at vance, which made vance smile back.
     'i should get going,' vance mentions. 'it's past my 'curfew,' he makes fun of bruce.
     'jerk! but uh, what if you stay for dinner? just you, me, your mom, aunt, my parents, and my sister,' bruce invites.
     'well, i don't see why not. could i use your phone?'
     'yeah, of course. bruce said as he opened the door leading them into the warmth of the house.

     'bruce, you can invite vance to go carolling with you. if it's ok with mrs. hopper, of course,' bruce's mom smiles at her, making her eyes look like crescent moons.
     'call me caroyln, and i'm sure vance would love to go carolling. isn't that right vance?' she pinched his cheek.
     'mom, stop.' vance demands. 'and sure why not?' he swallows a fork full of turkey. bruce smiles at vance but looks away as soon as he notices.

     'oh and vance, make sure not to take off your toque! i don't want your little cute delicious ears to get frost bite again!' caroyln reminds him.
     'mom!' vance stares at her, his face heating up in embarrassment.
     'vance smile!' she said as she takes a photo with her black polaroid. 'awh vance, you look so grumpy! remember this photo will be shown at your graduation!'
     'mom!' he shouts again.
     'ok, ok. you too have fun!' she smiles and waves at them as they leave to go carolling.
     'cute little delicious ears—'
     'shut up!'

     they met with a group of people who also want to go carolling, and decide to go around the neighbourhood.

     'i'm never carolling again,' vance announces.
     'i thought you were good!' bruce chuckles. he sets both of their coats on his bed. 'well we need to go to bed so santa clause comes.'
     'you still believe in that crap?' vance starts cracking up.
     'what? no, no way!' he refuses.
     'sure, mr. i believe in santa,' vance starts messing around.
'i'm going to bed,' bruce lays his head down.
'of course, make sure santa doesn't see you awake so he comes and gets you gifts!' vance chuckles.
'you jerk!' bruce shouts at him.
'ok, i'm sorry.. but i got one question,' vance informs him.
'hmm?'
'have you been good or bad this year?' he continues to laugh.
'it's not funny!' bruce pouts.

'merry christmas!' bruce wakes up vance.
'what did you get me?' vance asks jokingly. bruce kisses him on the lips which leaves him shocked. his face heats up.
'that's all i can give you,' bruce shrugs.
'as long as you give me more,' vance says. bruce cringed at his sentence. 'what the hell has gotten into—' bruce kisses him on the lips some more.
'it was cute at first,' caroyln and camilla agree.
'mom!' they both yelped making their moms chuckle.
—..
word count; 634
that's the end guys. this story was very random, but it still managed to entertain some of you guys :,)