11.0

bruce walked past vance making eye contact with the floor, not blinking so that the tears wouldn't fall from his eyes.
'bruce?' vance stood up and follows bruce. he grabs onto bruce's hand and stands still. bruce looks to face him with tears and snot running down his face. 'bruce?' vance chuckles. 'you look like a baby who didn't get a toy they want—'
'she was right..' he mumbles and forcefully makes vance let go. he stormed out of the restaurant leaving vance with the bill, which he offered to pay in the beginning.
'what the hell..' vance watched bruce walk out and his family sprinting after him.

'you two broke up, didn't you?' mrs. yamada asked bruce in their beige coloured living room.
'it was an early christmas 'gift' i guess,' bruce kept sniffling, coughing, and was struggling to breathe. bruce's dad chuckled at the joke bruce made, causing camilla to elbow him. camilla held her sons face and used her thumbs to wipe away his tears. the doorbell rang and bruce got up to answer it. he couldn't handle the humiliation of crying over someone.
'i'm here to apologize, look bruce i don't know what she said but—' bruce slammed the door in the teenage boys face. vance kept ringing the doorbell until bruce finally opened it again.
'you're a real asshole you know,' bruce whispered as he walked outside to talk with vance, making sure the door was shut so his parents couldn't eas drop.
'i know that was pretty shitty of me, but i do a lot of shitty things. like watching you walk out the building instead of following you. bruce i love you, please forgive me.' bruce stood up and looked down at vance.
'look man, i love you,' bruce says making vance smiling. 'but no fucking way..' vance looks down at the wooden deck instead of bruce's eyes. he could feel a lump in his throat forming as bruce walked back inside. vance stood up and looked back at bruce's door, waiting for him to come back.

vance took something out of his pocket. a piece of paper, a poem. that read,
'sometimes i wish he could lend me his dark brown eyes,
     lend me his hips, lend me his pale brown thighs,
     sometimes i wish he could lend me his angelic voice,
     lend me his caring heart and lend me all of his choice.'
     vance crumbled it into a ball and tossed it into a trash can. he flopped onto his bed and buried his face into the white pillow, which absorbed all his tears.

     bruce was putting his laundry in his basket so he could wash it. he found knee length black shorts and a t-shirt of his favourite band, the smiths.
'this was the outfit i let vance wear when he had only the clothes he came with..' bruce mumbled. he put the t-shirt on top of the one he was already wearing. he looked at it and smiled. 'what am i doing?' he asked himself as he quickly took it off and put in the laundry basket.
he was about to leave his room when he heard 'the charming man' by the smiths blasting out from his window. he quickly opened his window and put his head out of it. a familiar face with long curly blonde hair, an ac dc t-shirt, dark washed jeans, and a sleeveless jean jacket holding up a boom box. he blasted the music so loudly people 3 houses away looked out their window.
'vance?!'
—..
word count; 594
this is like the shortest chapter i've made.