Yn eyes grew bigger, sparkling. It's like she awakened.
Jiro saw that, so he decided to give Xie a call.
But he couldn't reach her.
"Fuck it!" He crushed the phone with his bare hands.

"I suppose Sun Yee got them both! We need to hurry to the mansion!" He was yelling at the driver.
Yn just froze. What just happened now?"

Jiro entered the house like a storm, shouting orders left and right. Yn didn't understand, as he was talking in Japanese.
He was roaring like a lion, you could clearly see he was angry.

One of his man brought him another phone. Everything went quiet again. He was calling someone.

Beomyong phone was blowing out. He received so many calls from an unidentified number, that he decided to respond.
"Hello?"
"Hey. Is this Beomyong?"
"Yes. That is me. Who is asking?"

"I'm..." he could hear the man shuttering.
"I'm Jiro."
"Who?"
"Didn't Xie told you about me?"
"Brother?" Beomyong was baffled.

"Yes. Now, where is Xie? I called her but I can't get a hold of herself. Did Sun Yee got her?"
"No. She is fine. In the mansion here. With both Jungkook and Taehyung. I believe she is telling them full story?
As the news we received today were kinda shocking."

"I understand. Then, are you still safe?"
"Yes. We are. Why shouldn't we?"
"Listen to me. Sun Yee will try to dispose of Xie. I want to get rid of him this instant!

But I need to get her out of there. Can you send her and Namjoon to Tokyo? Yn wants to see him.
Also, you take the other lambs and fly back to Seoul. After I manage to arrange everything, we will come to you. Deal?"

"I could try. I'm not sure if she will listen to me. You know her. I suppose. But I will talk to the others as well.
Just, I don't follow all this."
"I know. But I can't explain now. Just trust me."

"Fine. I will!
Brother?" Beomyong was hesitating.
"Yes?"
"I can't wait to see you!"
Jiro felt how a smile creeped on his face.
"Same, brother! Soon!" And he hung up.

"Cancel everything! She is safe! Just caught up, with the little ones.
You, there!" He turned to yn.
"Let's buy you some stuff. Your precious Namjoon may fly to you soon."
"Ok."
And they went outside again, with a different car this time.

*************

"Baby, you will need to try and run from us, now. Let's see if you can!" Taehyung grabbed Xie's hair, while Jungkook undressed her and tied her hands.
She was just smiling at him.

"Do they know what I have been through until now? Should I pretend to be scared by their stupid act?
If I wanted to, they would've been dead by now. My hair pins are filled with poison. One scratch and you're done!"

Jungkook was pissed when he saw Xie smiling at Tae, so he shoved his index finger inside her, pressing her clit with his thumb.

"You better pay attention to me!" He growled and placed his face between her thighs.
"Tae, remove my pins! Be careful!
"What?"
"Just throw them somewhere!"

"Fine, damn Xie... you're so weird sometimes!" Tae groaned and released her hair.
Jungkook was just staring at her.
"Fuck... her hair is so... long... black.." he raised Xie up, staring at her features.

"She is so similar to us, that it's sinister. Don't you think so?" Tae bent down next to Jk.
"You're right... I had the same thoughts. But tell me, why am I so hard now?" He grabbed his pants, removing them. Jk removed all his clothes. Tae did the same.

Xie was just blank staring at them both, but all she wanted to was to laugh out loud.
"Fuck... they're just so cute!! What am I gonna do with them? Jiro will kill them both if anyone will find about this... I need to keep them quiet and entertained."