Chapter 5

Yn woke up and saw Yoongi cuddling beside her and sleeping. She managed to get out without waking him up. She took her phone and gently when outside the room.

Taehyung was jumping the stairs like crazy.
Then he saw yn, in Yoongi clothes, in the lobby.
"Yn!! "He was almost screaming
"Taehyung, what.. shhh. Don't make noise!"she tried to make him shut up.

"Come with me!" He grabbed her hand and started pushing her down the stairs. They didn't know they were filmed and photographed by someone.

Taehyung took yn inside his car and he wanted to leave.
"Wait. Please! Listen to me, Taehyung, I ..."
"Are you here with Yoongi?
"Yes. He took me here."
"Why! What's between you two?"

"Nothing, Taehyung. He wanted to talk about yesterday and we went to eat somewhere and had some coffee. I didn't plan to travel to Daegu. I have my flight in two days."
"You won't leave here!"

Tae growled and hugged her small frame.  His kisses were aggressive, hungry. He was bitting her lips, sucking her tongue deep into his throat, that Yn felt it was bleeding, but Taehyung didn't care. He was ready to devour her whole.

"Tae, stop. Please listen to me. We can't..."
"Don't refuse me! Can't you see how much I want you?" And he took her hand and slide it into his pants. His thing was so hard.

"I was thinking all day about you, baby girl. Come on top of me, I want you to ride me.  Just feel me, I don't need anything else."

Yn was intrigued. She knew this was not right, but she also wanted Taehyung. She took her pants off and went on top of him.
"I can't let go, to me, alone, you're my weakness, I need to take this burden of my soul. I just want to let it go, everyday it's hurting my soul."

"What's wrong, yn?" Tae saw tears falling down  her cheeks. "If you don't want to, I won't force you. I thought you also enjoy it. I mean, last night you were so wet..."

"Yes. I also like it. I want you." And she took his top of and started landing kisses on his neck and nape.
Tae took his pants down and started to caress her also.

"This is to much yn, you're gonna kill me. I need to feel you. I want to fill your insides. Promise me, you're only mine! I can't take it! No one is allowed to touch you!"
Yn froze. She didn't think it was right to make such promises.

"Why won't you promise me? Did he touch you already!??"
"No, he didn't!!!! Why don't you believe me??"
"I can tell. You're insides are so tight! Ahh, it's so good! Move for me, baby!" Tae barely muffled, his moans and deep voice made yn shudder.

Yn wanted to finish this quick. Her head was filled with Yoongi also. How she left him sleeping and thinking about him waking up and not finding her there.
So she though "let's just give him what he wants so he would stop complaining."

So she started to ride Taehyung, fast then slow, teasing him. Her hands were glazing his bare chest, while she was landing wet kisses on his neck and ears.
He was in heaven. He liked the way she moved, how she grinned on him and he could feel her muscle tensing when she took him deep inside.

"You're so good at this yn, ahh, I want to have you everyday. I never thought my car could be so comfortable for having sex. You need to ride with me often." he was mumbling while kissing her and grabbing her ass.

"Fuck it, you're gonna put me in my grave. Please, let me come inside you! I want to fill you up to the brim!"
"Yes, please! Fill me up! I want to feel your hot shot inside of me! I love it!"
But maybe they should think also about consequences?

"Ahh, you're so perfect, yn" he was softly mumbling.
His peace went faster and yn could feel him bulging and becoming bigger.
"Fuck, that day I didn't take the pill and now he wants to do it inside, again.. God help me..." yn was thinking and wishing for him to come sooner.