Chapter 17

** Previously that night

She took him to the room, tried to undress him a little and put him to bed.
He let her struggle a bit.
"Damn, Kook, how much you drank? You're so heavy!" Yn placed him on the bed.

He grabbed her arm and made her fall on his lap.
"What you doing?"
He suddenly hugged yn. Placed his nose on her nape, breathing in her smell.
"I miss you. I truly do. I love you so much. I want to touch you, smell you, feel your skin, against mine... ohh yn I miss you so much!" He was squeezing her harder into his embrace.
"Kook...." Yn tried to break free, but she couldn't. "I miss you as well, I truly do. But I can't. I need time. To think, to feel."

"How much longer? I'm getting crazy... I can't no more..." he dug his fingers into her skin.
Yn could feel his hardness.Jk pinned her right on top of him. Shivers went down yn body... she also missed him. A lot!
"Hmm... Jungkook. Look, you're drunk. We should...."
"I'm not that drunk..." he was placing soft kisses down her neck.

Yn grabbed his by the hair and pulled his head up. She then kissed him. Hungry, rough kisses. In the blink of an eye, Jk hands were all over her body. Searching and feeling every nook and cranny of her body.
Yn growled into his mouth, making his cock twitch.

"Ohh, princess.. I forgot how sweet you taste.. let me explore you more!" He took her top of and went to kiss and bite her breasts.
"Kook, ahh, don't... we can't.... I.."
"Nobody has to know. It will be our little secret. He placed yn on the bed, and came on top of her.

"I will go as further as you want me to. If you say stop, I will. I won't push you further. Just let me take a good look at you. You're gorgeous..." he was caressing her belly also.
"Did I.. hurt you? When I hugged you?"
"No, Kook, you didn't. You can't hurt them that easily. It's fine. Come here!"
He snuggled into her arms, just laying there, in her chest.

They stayed what way for a long 15 minutes. You could only hear their heartbeat, which was faster by the minute.
Jk grabbed her pants and rolled them down. Then her panties. His eyes never leaved her face. He was staring her down, waiting for refusal or approval.
Yn didn't refused him.
He placed two fingers between her legs, spreading her further.

"Fuck, you're so wet.. it's like a... fuck, yn... I wanna taste you!" He got up in his elbows, beside her, looking into her eyes.
"I...I don't...Kook.. not all the way.. just."
"I understand. I won't go all the way. But can I just eat you out? I wanna feel you cumming on my face. Fingers are fine?"
Yn didn't say a word but she just spread her legs open.

Jungkook knew that was a positive answer. He put on finger inside her, spreading it open and playing with her clit. He traced her body with kisses, until he reached down. He gave her a long strip with his tongue. And another. Slowly but with force. She felt the shape of his tongue while he was eating her out. He shoved it as deep inside her pussy as he could, tasting her, sucking her clit and fingering her.
She was moaning, squirming and folding the sheets into her palms...her fingers were turning white.

Jungkook felt her inside... she wanted more. She was so wet!
"Damn yn, it's like you're gonna swallow me whole! Look, I have two fingers inside you and it's not enough! You're so fucking wet, I could fit more inside of tou.."
Yn was pleading him with her eyes.

"How do you wanna cum, princess? By my hand, tongue , or should I use this?" Jk released his cock from his trousers and damn, it was more than hard. It was buldging, the veins where popping and he was dripping with precum.
Yn was staring at it like she couldn't even remember it.
"Was it always that big? Fuck, he made me lose my mind... I just want a taste.... Nothing more..."

She got up, trying to reach it..
"Now, what you playing at?" Jk was teasing her.
"I just wanna.. touch you... just a taste. Nothing more... I.." he was staring at him with those big brown eyes.
"Fine. Here!" and he layed on his back.
"Have a go at it! No pressure. Just enjoy yourself!"
Yn placed herself between Jk legs... she grabbed his cock and pulsed it a few times. Slowly, feeling his length with her fingers and spreading his precum on it.
She french kissed the head, playing with her lips and tongue, teasing his foreskin.
Long licks from top to bottom, with her fingers rubbing the head. Jk felt like he will come in a second.