Good Morning Redfox Household!

Well this is awkward.... Kkumri seems to be making a new GaLe daughter. She might be difficult to add to the story later. So first of all I may re write this chapter and she may randomly appear in later chapters. With explanation of course. Anyway here's the chapter.

Gales eyes opened and he blinked. Good morning. He rolled his eyes and kicked his feet over the side of his bed. He stood up and stretched his hands over his head yawning. He cracked his neck. He quickly threw on shorts and a T-shirt and jumped out his window walking away.
~In Gajeel and Levy's room~
Levy smiled as she curled hersepf into the big arms of her husband. Suddenly he big pillow was removed. "Gajeeeeelllllllll" She heard a grunt in response. She flailed her arms around. Suddenly a pillow was thrown at her.
The floor suddenly hit Levy. She grunted and laid on the floor.
~Several Minutes Later~
Levy squealed as she was lifted up and held onto Gajeel. She was plopped into a seat and Gajeels gruff voice came "Eat up shrimp" Levy mumbles a thanks.

Well guys what happened to gale?
I have no idea. Ha just kidding I do. Anywho chapters later on will be much longer as the actually story takes place.

Next time: Good Morning Dreyar Household!