A New Threat Awakens

Nash walked to the guild from his house. He had his head up and a smile on his face. Suddenly he felt someone kiss his cheek "Morning Nashy" Nash's red haired boy friend said.

Nash's smile was lost as his face went red and he mumbled "Morning Reiki." Reiki smirked and walked beside Nash.

Luna had her hands interlocked with Storms as the two strolled behind Nash and Reiki. "Did you hear?" Luna questioned.

"About?" Her boyfriend said.

"Nova and her family are coming back after their mission!" Luna said excitedly.

"That's good. I wish we could go on an important mission."

"I don't know... I don't think I'd be ready..."

"You'd do great! I'm sure of it. Especially with me by your side" as he said the last part he poked Luna's side.

Luna squealed and backed away for a second before looking angry "Don't do that! You know I'm ticklish!"

Storm just laughed shaking his head.

~Encampment~
"So how long should we wait."

"Give it a week. Be patient"

"But I wanna cause as much havoc as possible."

"Well you realize the element of surprise would help with that."

Several voices muttered in agreement.

Very bad two chapters. Less than two hundred words each. Anyway next chapter we start longer chapters with action. Also I was thinking about writing some short stories talking about the families with their babies at younger years. What do you guys think? Also if you think I should. Should I make them as extensions to these or have each family as its on story. Anyway tell me what you think and what family I should do first.