Good Morning Fullbuster Household!

Time to separate my paragraphs like a smart person~ enjoy

         ~In Gray & Juvia's room~

Gray awoke first and rolled to his side seeing his beautiful wife Juvia cuddling a plushie of himself. How come she cuddles with that when she has the real deal? Indeed Gray was jealous of a plushie.

He shook Juvia lightly. "Juvia wake up" Juvia mumbled "Gray sama... Juvia wants 5 more minutes..." Gray rolled his eyes. He rolled out of bed in just his underwear and walked out to see his eldest son storm making breakfast.

"Storm your clothes" He was also in just underwear "You too dad" Storm replied flipping some pacakes. Gray shrugged and sat down reading some Fiore Weekly news.

Gray took a sip of his already made coffee. His son was so helpful. "Where are your brother and sister?" Storm sighed "Sleeping. Want me to wake them up?"

Gray smiled "No I got it keep cooking" Storm nodded as he flipped another pancake.

Gray walked to his twins room and knocked on their door. "Sylvia, Rin, rise and shine." He heard some groans and muffled "Ok dad"'s He smiled and walked back to the table.

On his way back he knocked on the door and as if on cue Juvia walked out kissing Gray on the cheek. "Good morning Gray-Sama~"

"Good morning Juvia" He walked to the table with Juvia in tow as they sat down Storm had already sat and was eating. Juvia and Gray started eating as a sleepy Rin and Sylvia sat down at the table and started eating.

Family small talk was apparent nothing too big other than Juvia obsessing over Storm and Luna's relationship. Which was normal. However quite a ruckus was in progress at the Fernandez house...

Next time: Good Morning Fernandez Household!