Good Morning Dragneel Household!

The first few chapters will be "introducing" fairy-mage's OC's sorry if some characters are OOC
Thinking
~Transition~
Also fairy tail is still a guild (~•-•)~

~Natsu and Lucy's Bedroom~

Lucy woke up first. She rolled over to her side looking at her sleeping dragon. His pink hair was a mess. He's so cute when he's asleep Lucy thought this but would never tell it to his face. Suddenly the serene silence of the household was broken by running and a female voice shouting "GIVE IT BACK NASH OR ILL BURN YOU ALIVE!" A male voice followed immediately "HA LIKE YOU COULD CATCH ME" Lucy sighed as her two children ran around the house arguing Natsu of course sleeping right through it. Lucy got up yawning and putting on her robe walked out of her and Natsu's room. She walked calmly to her two children. "Nash dear," she said to the blonde boy who was taller yet younger than the pink girl next to him, "Give your sister back whatever you took from her" "But mom" Nash complained. Luna just snickered. "Nash" Lucy gave her best death glare according to Natsu absolutely adorable but to her kids, absolutely terrifying. "Yes mom..." Nash gave back Luna's dairy and she stuck her tongue out at Nash. Lucy sighed and walked to the kitchen starting to make breakfast. Suddenly yelling was heard from the parents room "KIDS YOUR MOM IS GONE GET YOUR STUFF WE HAFTA GO SAVE HER" Natsu ran out of his and Lucy's room with his pants on and no shirt. Lucy rolled her eyes "Natsu I'm right here" Natsu looked at lucy and blinked. Nash laughed "Haha old man you always think that" Luna just awed aloud she thought it was cute her father cared so much. "Oops...." Natsu muttered. He sat down next to his kids as lucy set down eggs and bacon and juice. Lucy sat down at their table and the family started eating. "So kids," Natsu asked "Any missions going on lately?" Nash said with his mouth full "Well I beb tabing-" "Nash! No talking with your mouth full!" Lucy scolded Nash. Luna smirked Baka little brother "Daddy me and storm," Natsu glared at storms name he'd always been suspicious of Storm after him and Luna started dating "Have been taking missions on lots of things like defeating dark guilds......"

She talked a while about different missions and the family drew into quiet family conversations. An average morning for the Dragneels but what about the Fullbusters?

Thats right next chapter: Good Morning Fullbuster Household!