Good Morning Fernandez HouseHold!

Well here is the chapter

               ~Reiki's Room~

Reiki just woke up and stretched. He got up lazily and re quipped into some clothes. He walked out of his room yawning passing by his sister, parents and many spare armor rooms.

Reiki walked into the kitchen and opened the fridge. His eyes widened as he saw a delicious strawberry cake the last piece. Should I eat it? What if mom finds out? Oh man... Ok I'll do it. Reiki grabbed the cake and set it down he grabbed a fork and stabbed it.....

          ~Jellal & Erza's Room~

Erza bolted awake. "MY CAKE" She screamed. She hoped out of bed not bothering to requip and popped in the kitchen as Reiki slid a piece of cake in his mouth. Reiki looked at his mom "Oh shi-" Erza exploded "GET YOUR HANDS OF MY CAKE REIKI!!!"

Reiki backed away slowly "M-mom-"Erza still looked pissed "NO YOU ARE IN BIG TROUBLE" Jellal and Rosemary walked up to Erza grabbing her "Erza dear calm down" "please mommy" Erza glared at Reiki "Next time get your own cake"

Reiki sighed and thought oh thank Mavis. Jellal made breakfast for the family and the tension was awkward for breakfast as Erza protectivley scarfed down her cake along with her other foods.

Reiki smirked "So Rosie~" Rosemary perked up and looked at Reiki. "Yes big bro?" Reiki chuckled "I heard you that Rin kid had a crush on you" Rosemary's eyes widened "W-wha" her blush was as deep as her hair.

The table laughed and Rosemary hid her face "D-don't play me like that"

Ahhh The Fernandez's crazy as always what about the Redfox's?

Next time: Good Morning Redfox HouseHold