"It wasn't me. I was practicing my spelling words." I said to him.

"Don't lie!" he roared.

Jason advanced on me, he had come to realize that if he, acted like he was coming after me, it would scare me into telling the truth. But I stood my ground and didn't get intimidated by his piercing gaze.

"Someone broke this! Heather, if you have anything to confess, now is when you better do it!" Jason glared at me.

Both Brandon and Jason waited for one of us to crack, when we didn't budge, Jason grabbed me and bent me over his knee, as he sat on the edge of Kylie's bed.
Brandon had grabbed Kylie and had her over his knee on the other side of Kylie's bed.

"Now do you want to tell us who broke the lamp?" Jason asked me.
I shook my head no.
"I told you before, No one did it!"

Jason swatted my butt hard. "Lamps don't just fall off tables by themselves, Heather Anne Myers!"

Ouch oh geez this was going to be really hard not to turn this on Kylie. But I would rather get a spanking then lose a friend.

I could hear Brandon interrogating Kylie and she held up her end of the bargain, she didn't turn on me once. Even when Brandon started spanking her really hard.

"Fine since you both won't fess up, and you both were in the room when it happened, you're both getting a spanking, a really hard spanking for omitting the truth!" Jason said Sternly.

Jason swatted me hard, after every painful swat, I gasped. This was no joke. I didn't know that Jason could spank so hard!
I could hear Kylie sobbing from the spanking she was getting.
Jason must have gave me 30 swats, when he let me up. I was crying. Oh man it hurt, worse then ever.

"Now bend over the bed, Heather." he told me, while undoing his belt.
He can't be serious, oh hell no. He's not going to spank me with that!
When I had made no move to obey him, he lifted one of his eyebrows and looked at me sternly.
"Do I need to put you over the bed, myself?" he asked waiting for my answer.

"No...I....I...." Oh great here I was tongue tied, why couldn't I ever just spit out, what I wanted to say.

"Then bend over the bed."

"No!," I yelled finally finding my words,"You're not spanking me with that!" oh why did I spit those words out!?

"I will decide, what I will punish you with, and DO NOT tell me NO, Heather Anne Myers!" he grabbed my arm and bent me over the bed.

I grabbed hold of the comforter, while I felt him hold me down with one arm,
Then I felt the first swat from that belt, oh god did it burn, I hissed.

Ooooh...ouchh...oh man how am I going to get through this?
I shrieked and screamed with every lick from that belt. He gave me five licks with that awful belt, I was sobbing and crying by the time he was done and let me up, I wiped the tears off my face. Jason pulled me into a hug.
"Heather, I love you, but I don't like being lied to."

"I didn't lie," I sighed, looking up at my brother.
"I'm not going to say I did, or didn't do it. I just know I'm not going to rat on Kylie."

I heard Kylie, she was getting her bottom spanked with a wooden spoon.

"I...m...not....ratting....on...Heather," I heard her sobb out between smacks with that awful wooden spoon. I still thought it was pretty unfair, that she was getting spanked with a wooden spoon, I mean come on I got the belt. When Brandon had given Kylie a good licking with the spoon, he let her up.
She looked over at me and we smiled at eachother.

Brandon and Jason looked at eachother, like they had no idea how to deal with two little girls that were united, in not snitching on eachother.

"Now you two will clean up this mess, before Heather goes home." Brandon said.
"You got ten minutes, don't make us have to come back up here!"

Brandon and Jason went downstairs to leave us to clean the mess up.
I bent down to pick up the glass that I could and threw them away in Kylie's trash can, then she swept up the last of the mess, while I held the dust pan for her.

"Thanks for not telling on me, Heather. Even though you really got a hard spanking from Jason." Kylie said smiling at me.

I shrugged my shoulders and smiled back at her.
"What are friends for? Besides we really don't know how it fell, but I would take all the spankings that Jason would give me, before I ever rat on you!"

She grabbed me in a hug, and I knew from then on, we had a bond that could never be broken.
We giggled remembering Brandons confused and frustrated look, when he couldn't get a straight answer out of either of us.
What we both knew, we were double trouble!

(Hope you liked it.....sorry it took so long to update....thanks for reading....and please if you haven't already....please check out my other books....I'm working on getting them all updated!)