12|Thank you, Y/n...

Draken POV~

As I was reading, thinking of Y/n and the possible outcomes, I felt a tear fall from my eye.

"Haha, I can't be crying; she'll be fine," I said, smiling. Sooner than later, Emma walked through the door.

"Hey, draken," she said as she walked in.

"That's your third time today," I said.

"What are you talking about," Emma asked.

"It's the third time you visited me today '-_-' "

"O SHUT UP" she yelled as she threw a pillow at me. I just laughed, and she followed. Then, finally, she came and sat on the bed, and we started talking.

As Emma and I were talking, she realized it was getting late.

"Oop, draken, I gotta go. Making dinner tonight for the family," Emma smiled.

"Alright, Emma, Make sure Mikey eats ok," I said, reading. Emma nodded as she headed out.

*Knock Knock*

"Are you back already, Emma" I laughed.

"Sorry, Mr. Ryuguji, But it's me," the doctor said as he entered the room.

"Oh, did you need something then," I asked.

"I just came to give news on your release," the doctor admitted.

"Good news, you could be released as soon as tomorrow," the doctor said. I just stayed silent.

"Tomorrow," I mumbled.

"Well, that'll be all then," the doctor said as he started to walk out.

"Wait a minute," I asked.

"Yes," he said, not looking at me.

"What about Y/n," I asked worriedly.

"Full name..." the doctor said coldly.

"Y/n Sato," I continued.

"Oh, the girl that came along with you?" the doctor asked. I just nodded.

"As I told your friends, she's stable for the moment. But as it happens, she could flatline at any moment." the doctor said. In that last sentence, you could feel something was off, as if something was a lie.

"Has Y/n had any visitors?" I asked.

"Her visiting hours will be open tomorrow," the doctor said as he left the room.

With my mind a little more at ease, I decided to sleep, waiting for tomorrow. Then I could see everyone, and I mean everyone.

End of POV~

Y/n's POV~

All you could do was listen...Listen to the bark of the same dog and the sound of the wind screaming through the window. Unable to move, not even a finger or twitch an eyelid, you hated every moment of It. You haven't had any visitors except for the doctor, who you can tell, doesn't have good intentions. Yet, you could hear the footsteps of people walking by almost every moment. Some footsteps even stopped at stared.

The constant beeping of the monitor drives you crazy. You want to hear one voice other than the one in your head. Finally, you listened to a voice after letting your mind go blank, without the motivation to stay awake or alive.

A familiar one, Draken, "Haha, he's all right, thank Jesus. Maybe I could finally rest without worrying," you thought.

"How long should I rest? Minutes, hours, days, months, years, eternal," you said, ready for anything, almost emotionless.