10|FIGHT!!!

"100 men from Moebius, while Toman only has a measly 5," A tall male said with a grin.

"Y/n, you're not fighting -" "Sorry, Mikey. But not even you can stop me," you smiled, looking at Mikey.

"Y/n, it's dangerous," Mikey spoke.

His tone was worried. You knew this was a bad idea. Considering the stab wound on your side, no way would this have a good outcome.

*GRRR-RR-RRR*

As Miley began to open his mouth, he was cut off by the orchestra of engines. It was piercing, and it signaled that you all weren't alone. Mikey, Draken, Takemichi, and Mitsuya smiled.

"Look who's here, Mikey," Draken said with a smirk.

Mikey just laughed as her gaze shifted to his opponents in front of him.

Within minutes the rest of Toman appeared behind you all. You could hear some of the smart remarks they made as they went to stand behind their commander.

This would be you're first gang fight. It was hard to tell if you were even prepared for it. You could still feel the sharp pain in your side almost every time you moved. But you didn't want to pass up an opportunity like this. You couldn't let yourself.

"Let's go toman!" Mikey yelled.

You could hear the yells of the males who stood behind and beside you as they went on to clash with the opposing gang.

At the commencement of the fight, it was pure chaos. Males jumping off of cars, headbutting each other, and uncontrollably punching.

You couldn't help but stare at the sight before you. Were you truly prepared for this?

You saw two boys running in your direction. But, before you could even react, a male with a short blond undercut and greenish eyes appeared.

"The hell are you doing?" He somewhat yelled.

As you didn't answer, the male turned to look at you. He was met with your girlish face. You held a blank expression; it looked like you were still trying to process everything.

"A girl?" he muttered in question.

"Problem?" you asked, staring at him.

"You shouldn't be here," he said, crossing his arms and looking at you seriously.

Was he seriously trying to lecture you? No way we're going to let a gangster lecture you.

"Excuse me?" you asked as you planted your hands on your hips.

As you were about to speak, you could see two males coming from behind the blond. Ready to throw a punch.

You didn't say anything as you quickly moved behind and pushed his head down, causing him almost to hit the floor. At that exact moment, you kicked one of the males in his chest before turning around and punching the other male in his face.

(for reference)