31| Let's Go

(some dialogue is used from chapters 97- 99)
(TW: injury depiction, cursing, slight secondary embarrassment)

Mitsuya then began to charge at Taiju. You stood there staring at the fight before you.

You watched as Mitsuya delivered a punch to Taijus's face. The impact of Mitsuya's blow was enough to make Taiju stumble back a little.

"Woah..." you muttered.

"Holy shit, Mitsuya," Takemichi muttered.

While Yuzuha lay on the bench, resting, you, Takemichi, and Hakkai stood there following the fight, standing in awe. You were truly amazed watching Mitsuya. This would be the first time you watched Mitsuya fight seriously.

"It's like...Mitsuya's matching him punch for punch," you muttered to Takemichi.

Takemichi nodded at your words, "Yeah,"

You continued watching the fight. But Mitsuya's presence had you thinking about why he was here in the first place. As much as you were expecting backup, you didn't think someone would show. Did someone call him, or did he happen to show up? Maybe it was-

"The hell're you two staring at?" a familiar voice said from behind you.

You and Takemichi turned to look behind you.

"Chifuyu!?" both you and Takemichi said in unison.

"You're okay?" you asked, surprised as you went to hug Chifuyu.

"Yeah," Chifuyu said with slight laughter.

You pulled away from Chifuyu and stood beside Takemichi as Chifuyu began to talk.

"Kisaki and Hanma turned against me and tired me up. Mitsuya saved me," Chifuyu spoke.

"Taka did?" you muttered. Chifuyu nodded.

You turned to look at the fight behind you as it continues. You could hear Chifuyu and Takemichi talking.

"But- why's Mitsuya even here?" Takemichi asked.

"I called him," Chifuyu answered.

"Huh..." Takemichi mumbled.

"So Kisaki couldn't outsmart us," Chifuyu said.

You turned around to look at Chifuyu, "Ah- I knew you weren't a complete idiot," you smiled.

You then walked beside Chifuyu and leaned your arm over his shoulder. You stood there laughing until Takemichi spoke up.

"You ruined the peace agreement!" Takemichi yelled.

"Well- not really," you spoke, leaning off Chifuyu's shoulder.

Takemichi looks at you, confused, "Not really?"

"The peace agreement had nothing to do with you two. Our main goal was to keep the Black Dragons out of Toman," you said.

"Yeah, but..." Takemichi muttered.

"And plus- I also helped make the treaty agreement. So it was broken when I started fighting," you spoke, turning your attention to Mitsuya.

"Yeah, Y/n's right. And everyone'll understand," Chifuyu spoke.

*THUD*

"Taka!!" Hakkai yelled.

Chifuyu and Takemichi quickly turned in Mitsuya's direction. Mitsuya was kneed to the floor. His face was bruised, and he looked exhausted.