'I want you.'

Tor's heart did a little tumble. 'I know.'

'You're okay?'

Tor twisted his mouth. She was sitting right in the wrong spot—or the right spot. He kept still. If he moved ...

'Tor?'

'I'm okay as long as you're okay,' he choked.

She gave him a meaningful look. The sight of her lush pink lips slightly parted was what did it. He jerked and Chloe fell from his lap. Tor scrambled from the bed.

'Sorry!' he called as he rushed across the room towards the bathroom.

He was panting as he stepped inside. He dropped his pants—which were soaked. After removing his shirt, he turned the cold water on full blast. Despite his massive orgasm his erection stuck out as hard and swollen as a log. Leaning up against the wall, he masturbated.

With a sigh, he slumped against the wall. Feeling better, he turned the water off. He was about to dry himself off when he started thinking of her lying there in bed, her long dark hair, her flushed cheeks, her gleaming eyes. Her breasts had pressed so softly up against him.

With a groan, Tor returned to the shower. He turned the cold water on harder this time so that it beat hard upon his head. He masturbated again, coming almost just as quickly. Just to be sure, he grabbed onto his shaft a third time.

Three tugs later and it was done. Tor groaned. He could feel the prickling of tears in the corners of his eyes. How was he supposed to do this? She was destroying him! Turning the water off, he breathed deeply. It seemed to have worked. His shaft was quickly wilting. His balls were aching from the effort. They felt like empty sacks.

He was trembling. He was sweating. His throat was dry. She was tormenting him and was too damn innocent to know it. It was both endearing and exhausting.

Holding onto his hips, he took a deep breath, then released it. Kicking his dirty clothes into a corner, he stepped into the dryer, then went to his cupboard and pulled out some new clothes.

What else could he do?

*

Chloe felt stiff as she waited.

Tor was gone a long time. She could hear the beating of the water. She knew what was going on. Tor might think she didn't know anything, that she was completely innocent of the goings on of men—but he was wrong. She'd lived with a brother and a father. She'd read books and watched movies. She'd learned a lot from teachers, not to mention her friends.

She felt guilty. And she felt guilty that she should feel guilty because she knew she shouldn't. A good man should be able to control himself. There were many things her father had taught her that were wrong—she knew that now—but there were still many things that were right.

Chloe licked her lips. She still couldn't understand what was holding her back. She was ready. Her hips told her so.

The water stopped for the second time. After a few minutes, the door opened. He was dressed in new clothes, his hair only partially dry. It tumbled damply over his big shoulders. He was looking a little rugged. No. That wasn't the word. Haggard. He was looking haggard.

She felt another spike of guilt.

He gave a sheepish smile. 'Sorry about that. I just needed to ...'

'You don't need to explain. I understand.'

He raised his eyebrows. 'You do?'

'I'm sorry.'

'Don't be sorry.'