Chapter 6: The Consuming Desire

(Lemon Warning: If this makes anyone here uncomfortable in anyway feel free to scroll past thank you)

(The moon light shines emanating a ghostly glow over the castle emitting it's light through the windows signaling the perfect moment for two love birds to express their love as this was the time)

(Tonight was the night that me and Cassandra finally express our love to each other as this was the perfect time, as I got out of the bath and dried myself off I stepped out of the bathroom and as I stepped out I noticed that the lights weren't on and the only light source was the light from the moon and scented lit candles)

Cassandra: Well, hello my love(seductively spoke as she bit her lip sitting on the edge of the bed)

Joshua: What's all this for Cassandra?(I spoke curiously)

Cassandra: Well, now that we're alone this is the perfect time to express our love for each other my darling I have waited to long for this I want to show you how much I love you(Gets up and seducingly walks towards the man thing)

Joshua: Are you sure you want to do this?

Cassandra: I couldn't be anymore sure in my life now hush up, be a good man thing and kiss me(Softly presses her cold lips on to the man as both her and his lips connected)

Joshua:(As we passionately kiss each other we both begin undressing ourselves, soon after Cass gently pushes me onto the bed as I'm still in my boxers the middle daughter kicks away her black hooded dress along with her bra and panties revealing her beautiful pale like skin cleaned up of blood, her perky breasts, abdominal muscles lightly showing, long elegant legs and firm ass I was mesmerized and stunned by her beauty as she walked towards me swaying her hips which made me blush)y-your so beautiful

Cassandra: Awww, blushing aren't we I like that(chuckles lightly as she slowly crawls on top meeting his gaze)

Joshua: I can tell you've been looking forward to this haven't you

Cassandra: Mhm, the need within me can't be contained anymore I can't hold it back any longer!(Once more softly presses her smooth like lips against the man thing ,leaning her body on him as she wrapped her arms around his neck)you have no idea how long I've waited for this my dear I want this to last, as this is the only thing I want here right now and that's you(Gently brings his face closer to hers)

Joshua: The feeling is mutual(We both continued kissing as we embraced each other, soon after we needed to breath)Cassandra I...

Cassandra: I feel it to my sweet, this consuming desire we both have starved us of what we wanted and now we can both be free of it but if your not ready to do this yet I fully understand your choice dear

Joshua: I want to do this I want to make love to you(We both passionately kiss, it was complete utter desire as she and I express our feelings ever more, she grazed her fangs over my neck as I felt her cool icy breath against me she nibbles at me teasingly, as I kissed her neck all the way to her collar bone making her moan caressing her smooth like thighs, we kept making out as our tongues clashed trying to win over the other and surprisingly I won soon after she felt something bump her from below she gave a devilish smile as she took my underwear off she was mesmerized at what she was seeing as she knew what she was planning to do)