Chapter 2: Meeting The Dimitrescu's

(After I awoke from my rest it was now time to meet the Lady of the House and as I got up I heard buzzing growing louder and louder and it sounded like flies all around me and a figure appeared before me a pale skinned woman with blonde hair, a black hooded dress and a choker with a red gem along with blood on her chest an mouth which I could smell as the woman was close to me and yet scared me as she had a sickle in her hand)

Bela: Follow me (The strange woman said in a commanding voice)

(As I followed the strange hooded woman she keeps an eye on me making sure that I don't try anything or else she might even attack or injure me more)

Bela: You are very lucky to be alive man-thing, don't try anything to escape or there will be severe consequences or else I will have to drag you, got it!" She said in a stern but threatening voice"

Joshua: I won't I promise, plus I can't exactly move that fast or else my injuries might reopen an will make it worse for me.

Bela: Well you better be careful an hope I won't do anything ( chuckles lightly)

(As a minute goes by the mysterious woman and I make our way towards a private chamber and from there, there was two others that looked just like the blonde woman but with different hair colors, gems and have the same black hooded dresses)

Bela: Mother, I have brought you our guest

Lady Dimitrescu: Thank you my daughter, ah now lets take a look at him...well  hello there young man I am Alcina but you will address me as m'lady unless I say otherwise...now if you please tell us what happened to you.

Joshua: Yes m'lady, and...if I remember correctly I was, in a truck being taken to a different facility along with my friend Ethan winters or something and in the blink of an eye everything was a mess, I woke up dazed and confused in a dark forest, it was cold and unforgiving and as I made my way hoping to find civilization there was rustling noises and growling and it felt like I was being followed and when I found a village it looked deserted and when I went down to investigate and these

if I remember correctly I was, in a truck being taken to a different facility along with my friend Ethan winters or something and in the blink of an eye everything was a mess, I woke up dazed and confused in a dark forest, it was cold and unforgiv...

werewolf like creatures attacked me and I managed to fend them off and escape as I felt like there were more so I ran and then a massive blizzard appeared and I saw this castle an hoped I could find shelter but with my injuries and the freezing cold I passed out on your castle gates and then woke up on the couch with my injuries patched)

Lady Dimitrescu: I see, well fear not you are quite safe with us here, though I'm sure one of the maids told you that I do not tolerate man-things in my castle correct?                                                           
Joshua: Yes m'lady that is correct, Ingrid told me that you didn't but I was the exception cause I was injured and very weak.

Lady Dimitrescu: I will allow you to stay here with us as long as you don't do anything to harm us or even try to escape or else I will have my daughters deal with you am I clear.( Lady Dimitrescu spoke in a stern voice looking at the man-thing with a death glare making sure he understands)