Chapter 3: Healing

(It has been two days since Joshua arrived at House Dimitrescu after going through a scary ordeal , and has already met 3 beautiful woman Bela, Cassandra and Daniela the daughters of Lady D, though this wasn't something he wasn't expecting but he is grateful that the Lady of the house allowed him to stay as long as he doesn't do anything to piss them off, but after having a private conversation with Bela he now understands what they are and why they kill people to survive and also felt bad that the cold is their weakness, he swore to keep his promise to Bela and if not she would hunt him down, after that Bela confronted her sadistic sister Cassandra for making their guest feel unsafe and uncomfortable, and though she didn't want to apologize she figured doing it would also make the man-thing feel better so that Bela wouldn't have her mother scold Cassandra for not apologizing to their new guest but once she went to the guest room to confront the man she was quite hesitant and scared to but after giving her emotional side which is something she rarely does she deeply apologizes to the man-thing for scaring him and making him feel nervous and after apologizing she was offered a hug, something she or her sisters don't get whole lot especially from a man to be exact, and from that point on amends have been made and Joshua hopes to get to know each of the daughters.)

(As the morning sun rises upon House Dimitrescu, the sun shines brightly through the castle windows lighting the place up, this caused Joshua to wake up as the sun shone extremely bright in the room)

Joshua:(As I woke up I saw Bela, Cassandra and Daniela sleeping soundly around me with their arms wrapped around me, it was cute in a way and surprisingly I didn't have anymore nightmares from that point on which made me happy, and as I slowly an quietly got out of bed not wanting to disturb them my legs were wobbly which caused me to crash onto the ground with a thud waking the Dimitrescu daughters up from their sleep)ah shit

Bela:(Gasps)Little one are you ok why are you out of bed? your injuries are not fully healed(Bela spoke in a worried voice)

Joshua: I just needed to use the bathroom so that I can freshen up and take a bath that's all

Bela: Next time please be careful, here let me help you up(Bela instinctively helps Joshua up and guides him towards the bathroom while Cassandra and Daniela pick out comfortable clothes for him to wear)

Bela: There you go little one, here let me turn the bath water on for you

Joshua: Thank you Bela I appreciate it very much I should be ok on my own

Bela: Oh, don't think your getting off that easily little one, I'm going to bathe you myself so that way you don't hurt or strain yourself anymore

Joshua: Seriously your gonna bathe me?

Bela: Don't talk back to me little one, you forget that I'm stronger then you so don't cock an attitude with me or else I'm gonna punish you

Joshua: Oh really, and what if I told your mother what you told me the night before hmm

Bela: You are treading on dangerous ground boy don't test me

Joshua: Ok fine I won't say anything I was just teasing you hehe

Bela: I swear your gonna cause me trouble one of these days little man(Bela said in an annoyed voice with a hint of a slight chuckle as she never knew a man-thing could tease her like that)

(As Bela bathed Joshua she couldn't help but notice his body of how it looked but she didn't want this to distract her as she had things to do today and that was to make sure that the maids were doing their work around the castle as to not upset Lady Dimitrescu)
________________________________________________________________________________
(Time skip)