"What's wrong? You're asking me that when you skipped school for a week and not leaving me any contact? Where have you been? Why are you not answering your texts?"

Taehyung said desperately as Sana tries to avoid this.

"I just needed time okay? I'm done with all of this school shit."

"You can't live like this, you're fucking up your life without even knowing."

"I was just trying to stop."

"Well then tell me that, don't leave me on delivered for a week thinking you're kidnapped."

"Okay fine, sorry. Can we go in now?"

Taehyung nodded and bring her in as the party begins.

The party spirit lights up in the big living room as everyone at the party was dancing and having fun.

The retro disco lights spun around with the 90s rap music while everyone vibed.

Sana was a fan of retro things so she vibes along, although the 90s isn't that retro.

"C'mon!"

Jungkook brings two of them to the group of friends sitting there and doing shots.

"Sana this is Taeyong, he's the host of this party."

"Hi"

"Sup" Taeyong smiled as he welcomed his guests.

After 1 hour of dancing crazily on the dance floor with random guys and girls she saw at the party, she went to the bathroom to take a rest.

Sana was still taking time to discover her sexuality. She doesn't know whether she's bisexual or just gay.

She enjoyed all those touchy dance moves she did with random people, being close to them using body language and eye contact made her wild and free.

Sana opened the bathroom door as she goes in and locks it.

She was quite surprised that nobody was doing drugs or smoking at this party. Seems like Taeyong has great connections.

But still, she didn't fully quit the drug use. So she took out the can of weed and roll it in the thick paper, smoking it again.

"It's just weed" she whispered to herself

After 5 minutes of getting high, she heard a loud knock coming from outside the door.

Turns out the door wasn't locked and she was leaving it like that this whole time.

A girl opened the door with her friends behind as they saw Sana smoking this.

They then started to laugh loudly, making fun of her.

"AYO SOMEONE SMOKING WEED"

The girl yelled

"How embarrassing"

Another girl from behind added.

Then more people came by the bathroom to watch and took pictures to humiliate her.

Sana quickly hide the weed and told them to go away, but the rich kids just kept ganging up on her to make fun of her.

"DRUGGIE!"

"LOSER"

"Freak"

All these comments got to her to the point that Taehyung and his friends noticed.