Chapter 50 ~ Of Joy And Sorrow (M)

Start from the beginning

His breaths and pace quickened. Each mote of pressure and friction splashed heat along his shaft, deepening his pleasure ache, intensifying his need for more.

Legolas gritted his teeth as he strained to stay from snapping into a total frenzy. He slid tingling hands along her bare belly, biting back groans as tendrils of desire teased his every nerve.

Faeriel felt herself submerged deep in a warm, wondrous bath. "Mmm," she sighed.

Currents trailed pleasurably over her belly. A branch bobbed in the bath, prodding and sliding along her bottom in gentle, rhythmic motions that felt sublime. A lovely hot sensation fluttered and melted and trickled deep in her belly. "Ooohhh..."

"Ai," came a soft masculine gasp behind her.

"Mm," Faeriel sighed, wakening to the sweet knowledge that Legolas held her in his arms... And that he was her beloved. "Mm, Legolas..."

Legolas' steely shaft leapt at the sound of his name on her tongue. He let out a shaky breath.

Faeriel felt Legolas' hands skate up to cup her bare breasts. She moaned as tightening, tingling, melty pleasure spiraled all around her body.

"I am sorry... I... could not resist..." Legolas murmured, his voice raspy with desire as gently he stroked her soft curves.

The way his hands swathed her swells and rasped over her nipples made her ache. The hot tingles flaring from his twitching branch wended their way deep into sensitive places. Muscles clenched, nerves thrummed. Faeriel craved to ease his ache and her own. Pressing back, she rocked against him.

"Ai, Faeriel," Legolas groaned. His fingers tingled, his lips ached, and his groin throbbed beyond reckoning.

Faeriel turned her head slightly so his quickening exhales washed warm upon her ear. She wriggled on her cot, the hot, achy throbbing between her thighs growing swiftly unbearable.

"Ai, Faeriel, that feels—too—," Legolas gasped, his grasp tightening around her breasts. "Aii!"

Faeriel felt his colossal ache. "I can tell that your ache has endured all through the night. Can I not assuage you?"

Legolas bit his lip, remembering the way she sated him in her hand for the first time two nights before. He slid aching fingers down to stroke her waist. "You could... but the others would surely hear."

Still, Legolas had to do something or madness would claim him. Her beautiful ear poked out of her long tresses, the tip blushing pink in a ray of morning sun. He lowered his lips there. She sighed, and he received an echo of the pleasure he bestowed as a small splash of relief. Reveling in her intoxicating little mewls and whimpers, he lavished her ear, his hips seeking traces of friction once more.

Legolas teased his tongue along the shell of her ear. A pulsing, tingling sensation radiated through her body. Wild boundless energy bolted through her pure veins, her heartbeat turning turbulent amid a torrent of dizzying thrills. But it was the sweet, seismic pangs between her legs that summoned most of her attention.

Beginning to pant, Legolas rocked more fervently against her round swells, his hand stroking her stomach and his lips tantalizing her beautiful pointy ear. Tension coiled inside her, thrumming ever tighter around an igneous, tingly flood of molten desire.

Faeriel squeezed her legs together in an attempt to ease her desperate ache. She gasped as her dewy petals compressed her swollen throbbing bud. A tiny release shivered through her, pulsing in blissful waves through her core and melting down her thighs. Yet when it had passed, it had done nothing to relieve her. Just the opposite... it stoked her hotter.