Ep_23 [ M ] ⚠️

Start from the beginning

" Umm... " When I slip my tongue between her wet folds, she moans and looks at me making her feel like heaven.

Her cheeks are getting redder and her smell is getting stronger too. I move her right leg onto my shoulder, so I can go deeper between her thighs. It made her hand takes place on my head just the way I want. I play my tongue between her folds, taking her fluids to the clit before I start cycling around it smoothly.

" Umm.. Mina.. ugh.. " She moans as she pushes my head, wanting me closer to her center more.

" Mi.. Mina.. please.. " It is turning me on how she begs me with that sweet voice, my ears' orgasm. I faster my tongue on her clit and insert middle finger inside hers. I start thrusting slowly as I know my girl is not g-spot type, she is c-spot type for real orgasms.

" Ugh.. ah... fuck... umm.. I'm.. close, Mina...hmm " She said between her messy moans and pushed my head even harder. I love how her whole body cannot manage to stay still, struggling under my tongue and dancing with her sweetest moans song.

" Um.. Chaeng.. cum for me. " I said and gave her my free hand as her hand is looking for mine. She hold me so tight as she is close and press my head deeper.

" Mi-Mina... it's.. good... umm... um.. fuck.. ah!!.. Mina...hm.. " It is a little painful the way she locked my head with her hands and leg on my shoulder. I feel her loosen hands as she satisfies and cum in my mouth. Her juice tastes so refreshing. She looks down at me cleaning her juice as she removes her leg on my shoulder. I stand up and kiss her lips, letting herself taste.

She put her arms around my neck as her legs are weak now. She is panting so hard while leaning her forehead on my chest. And I'm not getting enough with her moans. I want to hear her screaming my name and begging for me all night long. She got surprised when I lift her in bridal-style and she looks at me with confused eyes.

" Who said we're done? " I carried her into my bedroom and put her on bed. I take off my hoodie and pants leaving a pair of black undergarments. I hover on the top of her and sit on her laps to take off her only remaining bra. She then sits up and takes off my bra in return. I push her back and crawl onto her as I want to give her a proper foreplay. Not rushing and rough like before.

I tap her lips with the tip of my nose which makes her crave for my lips so bad. I kiss her eyelids and lick her ear teasingly causing her heavy breathes. I see she is so sensitive now. I pull up my head to look at her and cup her cheek with my hand, slowly putting my thumb into her mouth. I watch she sucks my thumb and grab my hand, licking middle finger and my ring finger seducingly. She is making me so wet down there. I give a peck on her lips and she watched me taking off the propose ring she gave on my ring finger. I saw her smile before she fix her messy hair.

" What? You dare to smile? " I asked raising my both eyebrows which makes her chuckle like it was not her who shouted at me before. I let my face immersed in her neck, making so many marks on her milky skin. She smells like strawberry yogurt. Then I suck her nipple and message the other one which makes her release soft moans.

" Do you like it? " I asked and looked up her as she put her hand on her eyes, suddenly embarrassing. I crawl up and remove her hand making sure she looks at me. I spread her legs and position myself between them. I pull down my underwear and check her expression again. One thing I can say is she is blushing although this is obviously not our first time being naked on this bed.

I rub my clit to hers making both of us gasp in pleasure. I take her fluids onto her clit to prevent pain and did the same to mine. I move my hips forwards which caused her waist got high. She is so sensitive like she is going to cum in a few minutes.

" Can you hold it in? " I asked and she looked away.

" Yeah... I think so. It's just I'm so........ wet. " She is so cute that I can't help but kiss her. She breaks our kiss and moans into my ears when I start moving my waist. She put her hands on my back and next thing is I know, her nails. 

" Ah.. Chaeng.. um.. I feel so good.. ugh.. " I said between messy breath as her swollen and hard clit feels so nice.

" Ugh! "

" Chaeng... hold it... in.. Let's cum together.. " She nodded and her hands reach on my waist to control me move a little slower, so she can hold her orgasm back.

" Umm,... ah.. oh my gosh Chaeng... it's so good.. to fuck you.. " I dirty talked to her and saw her smile on her face with closed eyes. I know she loves it. She is so cute.

" Ah! Chaeng... please faster.. I'm so close.. " I mumble into her ears and she fasten her hands on my waist immediately and I move my hips faster as well.

" Mina.. ugh.. " She moans and bites her lower lips which makes her look so damn hot. I am so proud to be the only one to witness this expression of her.

" Ahhhh.. um.. " " AHH...fuck.. " I used my last strength to bump her clit hard before we both reach our orgasms. 

I lie down on her body for a while, catching my breath and so does she. Although this is not how we usually make up, this make-up sex was really good, I admit. I roll down onto the bed and pull up the cover on our naked bodies. She stretches out her arm and puts it under my neck, pulling me closer to her.

" Mina, I'm sorry. I'm sorry for mentioning things I shouldn't. I know I was childish. It's not like I don't trust you.. I just hate to see you being so close to other people. But I'll try to be more mature.. and don't hate me please. " She said under her breath, still worrying about what I said earlier.

" I'm sorry about that too. I did not mean to say it. I know it hurt you. I love you so much, Chaeng " I said and kissed her collarbone as I'm too tired to get up and kiss her lips.

" I love you more.... Mina! " It shocked her when my knee accidentally hit between her thighs while adjusting my position and her sudden shout startled me too.

" Sorry.. Sorry " I said and we chuckle while looking at each other.

" But.... you're still wet.... like you're so ready for third round. " I teasingly asked her but did not expect she would take it for real.

" Oh really? " How can she be so energetic after an argument and then 2 rounds. That's why people say ages do speak on bed.

" No way.. I'm already worn out. I'm not 23 like you, Chaeng. " I whimper and hug her body, making myself comfortable in her cuddle to sleep.

" Goodnight, Mina. " She whispered and kiss on my head while I hum as a response.