Chapter 20: Ghouls Dinner

As soon as you and Dew fell asleep a loud knock echoed loudly threw the room. Dew whimpered and held you tighter as an even louder pounding sound came from the door. "DEW! Y/N! DINNER IS READY, IF YOU'RE DONE FUCKING COME GET SOME FOOD!" A British voice sounds from behind the door.
"Y-Y/N, I'm still sensitive." Dew whines. Carefully you scoop him up off the bed and hold him gently against you while you walk over to find the two of you some clothes.

*at the dinner table*

Once both you and Dew set down at the table all the other ghouls turned and looked at you with big smirks on their faces.
"So~ Dew, Y/N, got something to share with the rest of us?" Swiss purred out as his tail swayed behind him. "I knew Dew could be a submissive like bastard but damn~" Aether purred out after Swiss. Dew's face was completely red with blush as he leaned over to hide it in the crook of your neck.

The sudden sounds of high heels walking down the hallway make everyone freeze. "Y/N, we know what your powers are. It took us all day to find it but we have finally figured out your new ability." Sister Imperator says as she carries an ancient giant dusky book and sets it on the table. She points to a page filled with some cursive and faded ink, then you see the title of the page. "The ability to be immortal, to create and revive. Meaning you can revive the dead and the ability to never die no matter what is inflicted against you." Sister says as all the ghouls gather around.

"That's why Chains's spell didn't kill you." Rain says in shock. "That's why Dew woke up after you touched his chest." Mountain said quietly behind you. Suddenly your hands meet Dew's and both sets of hands begin glowing. You both turn to Sister with worry as she and the other ghouls step back. Before you and Sister can react all the ghouls's eyes turn pitch black and they all look at you. "Y/N, it's a lunar eclipse, we need to hide NOW!" Sister says as she grabs your hand and the book before running down the hallway, the ghouls following quickly behind.