Chapter 13: Chains Arrival

"What was that all about?!" Dew asked only to get no response from his brother. You see Dew's eyes burn with irritation and annoyance from the interruption so you grab his hand lovingly, he turns to face you. Giving him a loving look you lean in and kiss him passionately. He whimpers as you let go of one of his hands and rub his thigh while deepening the kiss. Before you and him can take it any further you hear the door open again, tapping the wall once opened fully. "Dew, YOU CAN'T SERIOUSLY BE MATING WITH A HUMAN!" yells a voice that makes both of you freeze and break the kiss. "C-Chains!? Y-you're supposed to be in hell?!" Dew says while sitting up and pulling you behind him.

Chains wore a black cloak, a big silver upside down cross necklace, his tail long and baring sharp points, and his horns were much longer and intimidating than any of the other ghouls that you've seen out of the ghouls and ghoulettes you have met so far. As you look closer, Chains's eyes showed a pure white fog, almost never ending. He stepped closer to the bed which you and Dew stayed still and almost completely motionless. "W-why are you here!?" Dew asks hesitantly and still trying to sound threatening. "Aww what's wrong DewDrop, worried that I'm gonna steal your precious mortal?~" Chains asks as he cups Dew's chin in his darkened clawed hand, his voice as smooth as silk.

Chains smirks as he gets by Dew's ear while looking you in the eyes, "ad somnum ros." (Go to sleep Dew in Latin). Is all you hear as Dew falls limply into your arms. Chains stands up straight again while wearing a devilish smirk on his face. "Keep him in check mortal, now have a good sleep~" is all you hear before everything fades to darkness.