Chapter 13

Athena

"That wasn't that hard." I said, walking out of my last exam. Deep down, I knew it wouldn't be. I just had to get over my irrational fears. My last test was Defence Against the Dark Arts. I finished early and Remus let me out. When Fred exited the exam room, he ran up to me, smiling when he caught sight of me. He came out after I did, but I stuck around for him.

"How'd you do?"

"Good, I think." I'm said, kissing him on the cheek. "You?" I asked. A tinge of red dusted his face. I couldn't help but grin at him.

"Okay. I don't think I failed." He told me. I laughed at his answer. I appreciated the honesty on his part, but I knew he would be fine.

"That's good, I'm glad." I paused and leaned in for a hug. "I can't believe this year is almost over, though. It's seems as though it just started." I sighed. He accepted the embrace, letting himself support my weight.

"You just don't want to leave your super amazing boyfriend, that's all." He shrugged and I rolled my eyes. He had a point, but that wasn't the whole picture. I'd miss everything. Harry, Ron, George, Lee. They were all such a big part of my life, and it sucked leaving them for months at a time.

"Sure, sure." I teased. He kissed my forehead, and we began to walk back to the common room.

"Athena!" George called from behind me, running up to us. "What in the bloody hell are you doing?" He seemed exasperated. I was confused at his words. I didn't think I was doing anything out of the ordinary.

"I'm walking back to the common room with Fred... why?" I questioned, eyeing him suspiciously.

"He's not Fred, I am!" He exclaimed. I laughed under my breath, it was barely noticeable. I decided to play along. I knew for sure I was with the right twin. Fred and George liked to think they were identical, but I could tell them apart. After growing up with them, it wasn't hard. Did they really think I wouldn't recognize my own boyfriend?

"Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry!" I cried, letting Fred go. George was trying to contain a mischievous smile. I waked over to George's side, and pulled him into a hug. "Please forgive me!" I exclaimed. I pretended to cry as I held onto him. "I didn't mean to, you just look so much alike!" I took a quick glance upwards at George, who looked completely dumbfounded. He probably expected me to wave him off, or to ignore him. He had a little bit of fear behind his eyes, unsure if he could keep the act up.

"Athena?" He asked, but I continued with my charade. "Athena?" He repeated, trying to escape the hold I had on him. I didn't answer, instead I clung to him tighter. "We were only joking, I'm George!" He exclaimed, not knowing what else to do.

I smirked as I let go of him. I easily wiped my fake tears and composed myself. "I know. Don't think you can ever prank me. My dad was the mischief master. You guys? You're still learning. I know everything." I paused, looking between the two. "Especially who my boyfriend is." I said, pointing at Fred. They looked astounded that I could fake cry so convincingly. Instead of saying anything else, I walked back to the common room without them.

**

"Shut up." I muttered. Fred continued making noises. It was more whines for attention than anything. "Fred, seriously. I'm trying to read." I sighed, placing my book down beside me.

"Why are you even reading? I mean, the OWLs are over, you don't need to study anymore." He said, leaning into me. He placed his head on my shoulder.

"I'm not studying. It's called reading for leisure, try it sometime." I rolled my eyes.

"Do something other than read." He begged. I groaned. I marked the page in my book and closed it.