| Next Day| (still in flashback)

"BRING MY Y/N BACK! I WANT HER", Jungkook shouted, shattering another vase on the floor.

After breaking almost everything present in the hospital room, Jungkook start punching the wall.

He can hear the loud banging sounds, coming from the other side of the door, but he cared less about it.

After gaining his senses back today, he went crazy. His mind is denying, that y/n left him. The all rage and frustrating in his mind is coming out like this.

"Ahhh.......", Jungkook screamed, sitting on the floor.

"WHY? WHY IT HAPPENED WITH ME? WHY? I just wanted to live a peaceful life with my love. But why this fate is so much selfish. I just desired for her in my life, but these people snatched her away from me. WHY?", Jungkook shouted, crying out loudly. His painful screams can be heard all over the hospital.

On the other hand, Taehyung, Jiwoo, Jungkook's guards and some hospital staff members got worried, after hearing more loud crying sounds.

"I don't want a life in which my y/n is not included. Before her I was spending my life but after she came into my life I start living my life. Before her I was not afraid to loose my life but after her I valued my life for her. Now everything thing is changed, she is not with me. She is not part of my life. I wanted to lead a happy, normal life with her but I feel like I am cursed for that.
I would not say that, I should've died instead of her, because I want to be with her in this life or after this life.

It feels like she took my heart with her. I wish she would had also took my life with her.
But there is only one solution to end my all miseries, which is to finish my this f#cking life. Which is aimless.
Yes I will die with you my doll", Jungkook smiled through the tears.

He harshly wiped his tears, with his sleeves and start roaming his eyes here and there to find something, which can end his life, his painful life.

Finally something caught his eyes. He widely smile and crawled near the broken piece of glass. He swiftly picked a sharp piece.

"Key to my freedom", he whispered, while staring at the glass pieces with his glistening eyes.

He start starching his wrist with that glass piece.
For him that was not working, because only few drops came out his arm.

"Even you betrayed me", he said annoyingly to the glass piece, clutching it tightly, making his hand bleed.

Getting irritated, he start making deep cuts on his neck.

THUD!

The door of the room burst open.

"JUNGKOOK", Taehyung shouted, seeing a horrifying scene infront of him.

"OPPA", Jiwoo also shouted and rushed towards Jungkook.

"Jungkook stop", Taehyung said trying to take that piece of glass from him.

"No...n-no tae let me die....y-yes l-let m-me d-die", Jungkook mumbled in between his hiccups.

Taehyung again tried to take that glass piece from him but Jungkook is not letting him do that.

SLAP!

Taehyung slapped Jungkook hardly. Jungkook stumble back and his grip on that glass piece loosened, making it fall on the floor.

Before Jungkook can even process anything, Taehyung harshly grabbed his collar and shouted, "ARE YOU FREAKING MAD. I WAS TELLING YOU TO STOP BUT YOU JUST WANT TO TAKE YOUR LIFE".

Owned By A Mafia  | Jungkook x reader ✔️On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara