18 RUNNING AWAY

|y/n's pov|

Me, Daehyun, and my parents are happily enjoying a picnic on an open hill. Evening shadows are deepening into shades of blue and purple as daylight begins to fade away.

I was running behind Daehyun, trying to catch up to him. We are all happy, enjoying our food, playing games, talking to my parents, laughing, and giggling.

But suddenly, black clouds started to cover the sky, and darkness settled around me. I saw everyone fading away.

"Eomma, Appa, Daehyun! NO! PLEASE TAKE ME WITH YOU!" I shouted, crying out loudly.

But after giving me a weak smile and assuring me that everything would be okay, they turned into sparks and flew away.

Before I could comprehend anything, a deep voice came from behind me. "My love, you're mine now. I will kill anyone who tries to take you away from me." I froze in my spot. I could feel him smirking, and I knew who he was, but my body didn't have enough strength to turn around and face him.

"My love, come!" He softly yet fearfully asked me. I shook my head as a response. I didn't want to go there. It would be painful for both me and him.

"COME HERE, Y/N!" he said, gritting his teeth. I sensed that he was angry now.

"Willingly or unwillingly, you have to be with me," he yelled, and I heard his footsteps coming towards me.

"No! NO, JUNGKOOK!"

I opened my eyes and looked around, only to find myself in an unfamiliar room.

My breaths were heavy due to that horrible nightmare. I hoped everything would be fine.

But a tear escaped from my eye, knowing that nothing was going to be fine, sooner or later.

I stood up and looked around the room, which I assumed was Jungkook's room. Everything in his room was so dark, just like his personality.

It had been 15 minutes, and I was trying to find a way to escape.

Yes, escape. I couldn't live here with him. First, I would get out of here, and then I would find Daehyun. I knew he had been kept somewhere I couldn't reach, but I would find him.

The door of the room was locked. I didn't know what Jungkook was trying to do or why he was doing all this to me.

Finally, I found his room's window open. But how was I going to jump from here? It was quite high.

I took out some clothes from Jungkook's closet and tied them together. I threw one end of the cloth outside the window, and it landed on the grass.

My hands were shaking, and my whole body was trembling. I knew that if Jungkook caught me again, he wouldn't spare me this time.

Summoning my courage, I escaped from his room through the window, using the tied clothes as a makeshift rope.

I looked around and found myself in a garden area.