13 BETRAYAL?

The saddest thing about betray is that it never comes from your enemies

|Author's pov|
|Next morning|

Y/n was staring at the ceiling, thinking about what had happened the previous night. She couldn't sleep the whole night because the incident was eating away at her.

"I wish I could stay by your side, Jungkook," she mumbled and sighed.

She hoped that Jungkook was well. She still can't forget the sincerity in his eyes when he was speaking those words to her.

"I wish you could move on and find someone better and more beautiful than me. I don't know what you saw in me. I am not as healthy as other girls, nor as beautiful as them," she thought, wiping the tears streaming down her face.

She had decided that after her graduation next week, she would leave this city to ensure that she and Jungkook never had to face each other again. She knows it's going to be really difficult, but she has to do it.

Her thoughts were interrupted by the doorbell ringing.

"Who could be here so early in the morning?" She said, leaving the room.

She asked Daehyun to open the door because she couldn't meet anyone in her current state. She was still wearing last night's dress.

"Noona, Taehyung hyung is here. He says he wants to meet you," Daehyun said, and she nodded.

"Okay, gesture for him to sit. I'll be there in 10 minutes," she replied, and he left.

She took a quick shower and changed her clothes. She hoped that Taehyung wasn't here because of last night's incident, but maybe he was.

As soon as she was ready, she headed towards the living room. She tried to act as normal as she could, to show him that last night's trauma hadn't affected her at all.

"Taehyung, what brings you here?" She asked, pretending as if nothing serious had happened.

He furrowed his brows and gave her a penetrating glare. She lowered her head, unable to meet his intense gaze.

"Look at me, y/n, and tell me that you don't know what happened," he said coldly.

This was the first time he had spoken to her like this. He usually talked nicely to her, but not now.

She exhaled, knowing she deserved it after what she had done.

She met his gaze, her expression stiff.

"Taehyung, I don't want to talk about..." Taehyung didn't let her finish her sentence.

"Why? Why, huh? Why? After destroying his life, why don't you want to talk about it?" he said, his words dripping with aggression.

Daehyun flinched slightly due to Taehyung's loud voice.

"Daehyun, go and play in the nearby park," y/n said, patting his head. Daehyun nodded and left with his football.

Y/n shifted her gaze back to Taehyung, who was looking at her vacantly.

She didn't know how she would explain herself.

"Taehyung, I already told Jungkook that I love..." Taehyung interrupted her sentence.

"And do you think I'll believe you? I investigated your information myself and found nothing of the sort," he said calmly.

She narrowed her eyes at his statement.

"He investigated everything about me. Maybe Jungkook asked him to do so," she thought, pressing her lips together tightly.