17 YOUR PAIN IS MY PAIN

"Giving the pain to someone whom you love more than yourself, ache your own heart" ~ Author
______________________________________

|Author's pov|

"J-Jungkook, please... p-please l-leave me," she said while whimpering. However, the man carrying her on his shoulder was deaf to her pleads.

Jungkook, with y/n on his shoulder, entered his mansion. He went straight to the living room, calling every guard and maid who worked for him.

He tossed y/n onto the couch and stood straight, taking out his gun. He maintained his expressionless face, as if nothing was going to affect him.

In the blink of an eye, all his workers stood in a row in front of him before bowing at a 90-degree angle. They hung their heads low, not wanting to meet their boss's fearful gaze.

But all were shocked to see their boss bringing a girl with him, as Jungkook had never brought a girl before.

"This is Miss y/n, my soon-to-be wife. You all have to respect her as you respect me. Disrespecting her means disrespecting me. And you all know what I do to those who disrespect me," Jungkook said coldly while tracing his fingers on his gun, which was enough to make the people in front of him gulp and shiver.

"If you dare to lay your eyes on her, I will take them out and make your body a happy meal for wild animals. UNDERSTAND?" He shouted, and everyone flinched, including y/n.

"Yes, boss," they all replied in unison. However, it was hard for them to digest that their boss was prioritizing a girl, as he used to treat girls like trash.

"Dismiss," he said, and they all left, glancing at y/n from the corner of their eyes, as she silently sat on the couch.

Jungkook turned towards y/n and saw her lost in her own thoughts, shedding tears. However, each tear escaping from y/n's eyes irritated him. He didn't want to see her in this state; his heart was aching.

"Wipe those tears off," he said sternly, not wanting to show that his heart was melting for her. He didn't want to reveal his soft side to her anymore.

Y/n ignored his question, pretending that his words weren't affecting her.

"Don't you understand? Wipe them before I do. And believe me, you will not like my way," he warned her, holding her chin harshly. She looked at him with teary doe eyes, pleading with him silently. He stared at her with dreadful eyes.

More tears flowed from her eyes. Jungkook's aura darkened as he saw more tears streaming down her cheeks. He quickly yanked her chin and took out his phone, dialing someone's number.

"Hello... Beat him until he becomes unconscious," he ordered while looking at y/n. She sensed that he was talking about Daehyun, which was true.

"No! No! Please don't do anything to him," she begged, holding his muscular arm. He smirked as if he had won something.

"I will not do anything to him unless you obey me. UNDERSTAND!" He told her, to which she nodded vigorously. He cut the call.

"Use your words, my doll. I want to hear that pretty voice of yours," he huskily whispered in her ear, caressing her waist.

"Y-yes," she stuttered due to sobbing and hiccups. Tears still Flowing down her face, irritating Jungkook.

"Now wipe your tears, my love," he said softly. Y/n quickly wiped her tears with the back of her hand but continued weep quietly.

"Good! Now come, I will show you our room," Jungkook said excitedly, genuinely looking forward to it. But y/n's expression changed to shock. She was still processing the word 'our,' which didn't go unnoticed by Jungkook.