46 MY HUSBAND

Your desire could not be erased
nor could my life be returned to you, so it burned with longing,
but could not put out the fire from the heart,
they burned like this.
Understand the language of silence.
Should I explain my situation?
May you remain in my heart,
I pray for you at every hour!

| One week later |
| Y/n's pov |

Wiping my tears, I made way towards the couch placed inside the living room.

It's late in the night and I am waiting for Jungkook right now.

He is ignoring me since last week. I don't know why he is behaving strange with me, especially after that day when he asked me about the person who attacked me.

Or maybe after using me, he don't want me now.

No! No y/n what are thinking. He is not like this. He can't do anything like this.

Negative thoughts are slowly taking over my mind. So today I decided that I will talk to him and sort the things out no matter what.

He didn't face me from last one week. He leave for the office early in the morning and come back late at the night. So today I am waiting for him, to make things clear with him.

"Ahhh...soon I will loose my mind", I mumbled grabbing my hairs in frustration.

Just than I completed my words, I heard sound of the footsteps coming towards my direction.

It must be Jungkook. I stood up from the couch and turned around, only to see tired Jungkook.

Finally seeing his face after one week, my heart came to peace. In this past one week, I realized that my heart is empty without his presence. My heart only desire for him.

He glanced at me and was about to go away but I called his name, "Jungkook".

"What?", my heart broke into million pieces after hearing his cold tone. He never talked to me like this, except when he is angry.

"I-I w-want-", I was gathering my words to speak but he interrupted in between.

"What the f#ck y/n. I don't have much time to waste on you", he spat, slightly raising his voice. Did he really said those words to me? No he can't. My heart is denying the fact.

"Will you speak or should I go", he said in his enraged tone, making me confuse by his behavior.

"Did you used my body for your needs?", I spoke firmly without any stutter, but inside I am dying out of fear.

I can see his expressions changed from angry to puzzled one. He frowned and took few steps near her.

"Can you repeat what you said", he uttered in his deep husky voice, sending chills down my spine.

But today I will not back away. I will ask him why after spending a night with me, he totally changed his attitude towards me.

"I-I a-asked....", I am unable to speak because of the dark glares, he is throwing at my direction.

"I KNOW WHAT YOU F#CKING ASKED. BUT HOW YOU DARE TO EVEN THINK LIKE THIS", he shouted, making me flinch and scared to the death.

My eyes turned glossy. I can't endure this behavior of him.

"D-Do do love me?", I directly asked an unexpected question. I know I shouldn't ask him like this and in this situation but I can't take it more. If he don't love me than, why he used me? If he love me than, why he is ignoring me now?

He was taken back by my sudden question. I harshly wiped my flowing tears and looked directly in his dark brown eyes.

"Today I want your answer Jungkook. I am tired of playing this hide and seek. If you love me than simply tell me and if you don't than also tell, I will happily leave from your life, without any question", I said taking few steps near his numb body, directly looking at his cold eyes. He didn't even move a inch.