02 ENCOUNTER

|Author's pov|

While Jungkook was talking to his business partners, his thoughts kept returning to Y/N, whom he had met just a few minutes earlier. He longed to see her again. He scanned the hall with his eyes, but she was nowhere to be found.

"Excuse me," Jungkook said politely as he excused himself from his business partners.

"Hey there," Jiwoo said, blocking his way with a sly grin.

'Should I ask Jiwoo about her?' Jungkook wondered, debating with himself over whether he should ask about y/n or not.

"Umm, Jiwoo...where is your friend?" he finally asked, unable to contain his curiosity.

"Who are you talking about? Y/N?" she asked, frowning in confusion at her brother's sudden interest in her friend.

"Uh, yeah," he replied, taking a nervous sip of his drink and avoiding her gaze.

"She went to use the washroom. But why are you searching for her?" she teased, making Jungkook regret asking about Y/N.

"No reason," he said simply, walking away.
.
.
.
On the other hand, y/n stepped out of the washroom after using it. To her surprise, someone was standing in the room, perhaps waiting for her.

As she stared at the person's back in front of her, y/n began to doubt if it was Jiwoo's brother.

She hesitated for a moment before deciding to approach him.

Summoning her courage, she cleared her throat, and he turned around.

For a moment, her heart stopped as she faced him again. His heart, in contrast, seemed to slow down as he finally locked eyes with her. His gaze was piercing through her soul, and she found herself captivated by him. They were both so absorbed in each other that they forgot about everything else.q

'Y/n, what are you doing? He'll think you're a pervert,' Y/n thought, snapping out of the moment.

'Her beauty is ethereal, with delicate features. Especially that mole near her lips. I want to kiss it. Oh f*ck Jeon! What are you thinking?'

Clouded in his own dirty thoughts, he didn't even hear her calling out to him. She ended up speaking a bit louder, her voice tinged with surprise, confusion, and slight fear. "What are you doing here, Mr. Jeon?"

He chuckled to himself, muttering under his breath, "Your magnetic pull is irresistible."

"Pardon? Did you say something Mr. Jeon?" She said, unable to hear him.

"Isn't it obvious that this is my house and I can go wherever I please?" he said, his voice dripping with arrogance. She furrowed her brows adorably.

"I-I am sorry, Mr. Jeon. I'll be going now," she stuttered, turning to leave. He watched her walk away, feeling a sense of regret and longing.
.
.
.