And on the other side Linyi was glaring Eun with jealousy....

I swear to God if you weren't my bestfriend you must be dead you mf Linyi whispered in Eun's ears which made Eun smirk.

Y/n pov:

I was about to cry again for the second time today, Linyi's sudden marriage news made me cry again so I ran towards the kitchen while saying I'll order something for us..

As soon as I reached into the kitchen, tears started flowing from my eyes... what's wrong with me why the fuck am I crying?? Why the hell it pains here inside because of his sudden news?

I was thinking but soon cut off when Eun scream from the living room.......y/niee let's watch something on Netflix

So I immediately washed my face then ordered some takeout from our nearest restaurant, they sell all type of food but unexpectedly they don't sell Black bean noodles so I ordered the same like me for Linyi....ok boss then taiwanese pizza, grill chickens, and tteokbokki with dumplings and fish cakes. Please make them a set of two and also Chicken wings, kimchi fried rice and some fish soup with set of one... And there I cut the call while making my way towards the living room

As I took a seat in front of my tv, Eun asked me...y/n which movie is alright for today babygurl...

Ohhu how about I'll choose meanwhile you bring the drinks in the living room from the kitchen...I said while flashing a fake smile...

Ohh ok... Eun said and ran towards the kitchen

While I was looking for some movie

Ohh how about this

50 shades of grey it looks good...I said in my mind while playing without asking to anyone...

But soon someone yelled from behind... wtf y/n are you planning to watch this with two men around

Ohh umm...y/n was unable to form a word but linyi said from the other side let's watch this bro I am in...

And Eun whispered so only three of us can hear, do you have any idea about this movie?...and he replied No I don't know about it but I trust her choice, she must select a nice movie

Eun was about to say something but a knock on the main door made him stop...

Oh maybe our food is here...

Y/n pov end

--------

Wow y/n this pizza tastes like heaven as he finnished his last slice while drinking his beer on the other side....

Y/n chuckleed on his funny baby act while drinking from her own bottle.

On the other side Eun paused the movie and started friends series no-one nagged him because we all started blushing because of few scenes...

Time skipped everyone ran-out of their alcohol and y/n was literally drinking her last bottle, vibing on her living room table while holding her last beer bottle in her hands tightly.

Eun blacked out because of over-drinking and Linyi was looking at y/n with his half opened eyes

Soon y/n stood off from the living table and took a seat on linyi's lap (a bad habit of y/n after getting drunk she became a kid and sits on people's lap that's the reason she avoid drinking with strangers)

Linyi was stunned with her sudden action and asked...what's wrong y/n why did you sit--y/n cut him off with a sudden kiss on his lips, he was shocked and about kiss her back but she broke it and asked are you really planning to marry some stranger....

As linyi was fully aware that she is fully drunk so he thought let's play around....umm yess I am...she is really cute you know...

And there y/n pouted like a kid and hugged him tightly.... Linyi was shocked with her another sudden action but she spoke-out, 'then comfort me now my day was rough....'

Linyi relaxeded with her sudden body contact and embrace her with his warm hands while his one hand was into her hairs and another hand on her waist, after a couple of minutes of silence Linyi spoke-out...y/niee but she didn't replied back...he again called her but still she didn't replied so Linyi planned to check on her and there a cute baby was sleeping with a tear stain near her eyes.. Linyi caressed her face and made her sleep on the couch and covered her with a soft blanket...

And he whispered...trust me y/n I will do my best to make you the happiest person on this Earth...and kissed her forehead...
_______________________________________

Hello guys i hope you all will like this part...

And if anybody is new here you all can also read my others works....

Helping hands (P.R):ace_bibliolater

Thanku for reading.....

_______________________________________

Info: This story is just my imagination