Yet she descended the stairs and made her way to the living room, Norie stopped when she saw Levi sitting on the couch. He looked at her while he held a cup of tea as his other hand held a book

"Darling" he says.

"Where's Eren? I heard him crying!"

"Don't worry, he just wanted a secure hold" Levi says as he places the book and cup down.

Norie walked over as he pulls his black robe to the side and she saw Eren snuggled up against Levi's chest sleeping peacefully.

"He's so cute" she whispered with a smile.

"Are you okay?" Levi asks as Norie sits next to him and leans her head on his shoulder.

"I'm okay, just a bit sleepy" she responded.

"You can sleep if you want"

"No, I want to stay here and help you with Eren." Norie says.

He sighed and wraps an arm around her shoulder.

"Fine, but if I see that you're getting tired I'll take you to bed. I could handle the baby" Levi said and brought her in closer.

She smiled and nods, Norie could see Eren's face from inside the robe, his cheek was squished up against Levi's chest making her heart melt.

Norie looked up at Levi and placed a hand on his cheek, she moved it and leaned up to connect their lips. He immediately accepts it and softly places a hand behind her head.

They pull back as she drags her thumb across his bottom lip.

"Thank you" Norie whispers and pecks the corner of his lips.

"No problem, Darling"

-------------------------------------

"This is called a wheel bug!" 4 year old Hange spoke excitedly as she crouched down in front of a pill bug

"A wheel bug?" 4 year old Erwin questions in curiosity.

"Yeah! When you touch them they turn into wheels! Watch!"

Her tiny finger poked the bug and it quickly curls up into a ball making her squeal.