Chapter 15: A day in the human world

Start from the beginning

Cut to you and Verosika standing outside of a fruit orcahrd.

Y/n: Apple picking! I used to always go with my parents and it was always a calming activity to do for me.

Verosika: Huh, well lets do it then!

You both walk into the orchard and grab a basket each. There are only a few other humans at the orchard. You and Verosika start picking apples.

Verosika: This is actually kinda boring...

Y/n: Well its not really supposed to be the most thrilling activity ever. Its supposed to be calming and shit, ya know?

Verosika: Well, i guess its good at that.

Y/n: Yeah! So just relax and pick some apples.

Verosika: Alright. Actually, while we are relaxed, i want to ask you a question.

Y/n: Okay, go for it.

Verosika: Have you ever thought about moving to the human world?

Y/n: Uh, no. Why, have you?

Verosika: Yeah, i actually have.

Y/n: Why would you want to move to the human world?

Verosika: I dont know, its just that ive always been obsessed over the human world and i always thought about how good it would be to live there. And how hard would it be? We already have human diguises to start.

Y/n: Well i mean sure, but there has to be a law that forbids us from moving to the human world, right?

Verosika: ...Probably.

Y/n: Im pretty sure we're breaking a law for just being up here right now.

Verosika: Okay yeah, you're right. The human world isnt all that great anyway.

Y/n: Yeah trust me, i lived here for like 18 years, its not that great.

You look away from Verosika and pick some apples, but when you look back at her, her human diguise is gone, she's a demon again. You reasonably start panicing.

Y/n: Uh, V-verosika?

Verosika: Yeah?

Y/n: Y-your human d-diguise is g-gone.

Verosika: Huh?

Verosika looks down at her hands and looks back at you.

Verosika: Ah, shit.

Y/n: W-well put your diguise back on!

Verosika: I cant Y/n! Because if i do, these humans will notice me!

Y/n: Fuck...

Verosika looks around her surroundings, making sure no one sees her, but when she looks back at you, she starts panicing.

Verosika: Shit, your diguise is gone too!

Y/n: Fuck! What is going on here!?

Verosika: I-i think we've been using our diguises too much, so im pretty sure they're on a cool down now...

Y/n: Right, lets just get out of here, like right now.

Verosika: Right, summon a portal, quickly!

Y/n: Huh!? With what!?

Verosika: The Asmodean crystal! I gave it to you earlier, remeber!?

Y/n: Oh, right.

You rummage through your pockets, but cant find the Asmodean crystal.

Y/n: Shit, i left it in the car...

Verosika: (sigh) Okay, all these humans already look distracted, if you run to the car now, they wont see you. But you have to sprint at full speed!

Y/n: (sigh) Alright then...

You take a few deep breathes and start sprinting. You sprint past the humans and quickly get in the car. You almost instantly find the crystal.

Y/n: Nice! I found it! Now i just have to sprint back...

You get out of the car, and quickly start sprinting back to Verosika, without wasting time by taking breathes. You sprint past the humans and make it back to Verosika.

Verosika: Did you get it?

You pull the crystal out of your pocket.

Y/n: Yep.

Verosika: Oh thank Lucifer...Just, summon a portal please...

Y/n: Got it.

You summon a portal after a few seconds of trying. The two of you jump through the portal and appear inside Verosika's mansion.

Verosika: Ah, home sweet home...

Y/n: Sweet Satan im so tired...

Verosika: Hey, i'll save you trip back to your apartment and i'll let you stay the night.

Y/n: Thank you so much, babe.

Verosika: No problem! Even though we nearly got caught there, i still had a good day with you!

Y/n: Aw, i had a good day with you too!

Verosika walks up to you and tightly hugs you.

Verosika: I love you so much, you know that Y/n?

Y/n: I know, i really love you too, Verosika.

Verosika quietly giggles and softly kisses you on the cheek.

The camera cuts to a dark room with a bunch of monitors playing your and Verosika's recent mishap in the human world, on repeat. There are two people in the room watching the monitors, those two people being Agents 1 and 2.

 There are two people in the room watching the monitors, those two people being Agents 1 and 2

Agent 1: Another demon sighting, eh?

Agent 2: Uh-huh, its fresh too, this sighting was only filmed a few hours ago.

Agent 1: We really need to stop these demons coming to earth soon, almost the entirety of D.H.O.R.K.S. was taken out last week by that squad of demons!

Agent 2: Hm, i think i have an idea on how we can get some more demon research done.

Agent 1: Oh yeah? Let me hear it.

Agent 2: You see that tall, pink demon?

Agent 2 points to Verosika on one of the monitors.

Agent 1: Yeah?

Agent 2: She looks like the perfect specimen to do experiments and research on. If we kidnap her, do our research, we can stop these demons from coming to earth, forever!

Agent 1: Alright! Sounds like a plan! Whenever we're able to get into hell, our main objective will be to kidnap her.

Agent 2: Speaking of getting into hell, how is our portal to hell coming along?

Agent 1: Oh, its coming along juuuust fine!

Agent 1 looks over to a weakly glowing pentagram, painted on the floor.

Agent 2: Oh these demons are going to pay!

Agent 1: You said it, 2!
____________________________________________