Chapter 10: House Meeting

Start from the beginning

Wow, did this come out of the mouth of Jonghyun, or a house maid?

"I think it's a great idea!" I said and jotted it down on the piece of paper in front of me. "Anybody wanna add to that?" The rest just shook their heads.

"Okay, shall we arrange the pairs?" I said.

"OOH OHH~!" yelled Taemin. "I wanna be partners with Minji!"

"Yeah!" Minji shouted. "Please, please, pleeeease~! I wanna be with Taemin oppa!"

"Alright. You and Taemin," I said, "Onew and Minho...That leaves me with Jonggie..."

"Yah!" shouted Jonghyun. "Are you saying I'm not good enough?"

"No..."

"What ever happened to JongKey?"

Here we go again...

I ignored him. "Can we move on?"

[MINJI'S POV]

"There's been something I wanted to talk about..." I said to Key.

"Mmm?"

"Well..." I poked my index fingers together, "You have no lock in the bathroom."

"Good! I was just about to discuss that." Key looks at everyone else, "Nobody here, except for me, knocks. It usually tends to be Jonghyun and Taemin."

They both looked down sheepishly.

"So what?" said Jonghyun, "We're all guys."

"Uh, no," Key retorted, "In case you haven't gotten that through your thick, dino brain yet."

Jonghyun looked down again, "Whatever..."

"Anyways," Key continued, "Everyone should knock on the door before opening."

"Or we could have a sign." I suggested.

"Or both." said Onew.

"Either way, we all need to respect Minji's privacy, no matter what." Key stated firmly. "Got it?"

"Got it." the rest of the boys replied.

"Also," said Key, "Respect her privacy in her room as well, no one should be peeping and creeping in there unless she wants you to."

"Which, I don't." I added.

Key added a flamboyant wave with his arms, "Well there you go. No one goes into Minji's rooms unless she says it's okay. Got that?"