58- System Survive: Love

Start from the beginning

She was tortured and humiliated in front of countless people and she barely managed to escaped death.

Even Caroline Vorsack was surprised to see Risa survive the dead end.

Perhaps the choices she made...

The people she gathered by her side who shared the same vision...

Ended up saving her.

But Caroline Vorsack knew that only heartbreak awaited he at the end of this route...

She had already seen how this wretched system plays out, she had seen it countless times!

The moment you fall in love...The moment you show your weakness...

That will be the end for you!

Just like it happened to Caroline.

And just like it happened to Risa now!

When the moment she made the choice to save him, the moment she didn't escape but called for help instead...

She had really become the Villainess who should be burnt to death in everyone's eyes...!

For some reason the system always tries to kill the Villainess when she falls in love with the Villain, Eric!

That is why, Caroline must warn Risa...

Unable to appear in front of anyone else, even to the girls before her, all she could do was watch them die helplessly...

But right when Risa figured out the original plot, the system granted Caroline Vorsack to be able to appear in front of Risa.

She was able to show her what Eric and Sophia planned.

And this time too, she must warn her...!

_______💖_______

I open my eyes to find myself surrounded by an endless darkness.

Where am I...? What happened to me...?

Just then the horrific memories come rushing back.

Tortured and Humiliated in front of everyone, that man...

I feel cold shiver run down my spine when I recall that knight's disgusting face.

He almost raped me and tried to kill me...

What did I do to deserve this?

They said that I tried to assassinate Eric...

But I...I just tried to save him.

I tried to help you always...

But why do I keep getting ruined whenever I do that?

Then where am I now? Am I finally dead?

I wonder how did I die?

It would be really funny if I were to die now...

All the efforts...all that pain would be meaningless then...

I covered my head with my hand and couldn't help but burst into a laughter at this wretched life!

Even in my past life, I really never got a chance to live properly.

All I ever thought was about studies or work.

I never had time to be free, I never had enough money, I never had the chance to fall in love even...

But when I was given a second chance at life, I somehow foolishly believed that I could have all those things.

If I set him free and lived a different life than the original novel, I will have my freedom.