42- Betrayal

EVENTS OF THE ORIGINAL NOVEL

**SMUT WARNING***

She stood there as the moonlight shone on her naked body revealing her voluptuous curves and slender white waist for him to feast his eyes upon.

And Rion couldn't take his eyes away from her body as if deeply engrossed in it. It didn't even strike his mind that there was a stranger in his room in the middle of the night when the whole palace was always heavily guarded.

He couldn't control his hunger anymore...

He walked closer to her, deeply enchanted with her body.

His eyes fell on her huge twin breasts and before he knew it, both of his arms grabbed her softness pinching them around and pulling them hard.

His mouth met hers in a deep kiss tasting her sweetness. She let out a soft moan as he pinched her aroused nipples then rubbed them hard with his fingers.

Unable to control his lust anymore, he decided to have a taste of this beautiful woman.

He lifted her body in his arms and carried her to his bed.

Then dropping her down, he spread her legs apart to reveal her wet flower. His curiosity went wild as he saw her juices flow out of the hole even twitching as it flowed. His hardness grew mad wanting to be inside her and before he knew it he pounced on her like a hungry beast let out of its cage finally.

He thrusted his cock deep inside her hole all in one go, filling her to the brim. Being the crown prince he had previously taken many bed servants but he had never tasted a hole like this, it  felt out of this world! Her insides tasted like pure bliss, pulling him deeper and deeper within them.

He lost his mind in the pleasure forgetting that he was already betrothed to another woman with whom he would have his engagement tomorrow. It was the urgent need to conquer this woman below that made him like this, as he blindly thrusted his cock deeper and deeper into her making her body tremble wildly at the sensations.

He finally took her right breast into his mouth while his hand felt the left ones softness thoroughly. He bit on her already hardened nipple making her moan loudly. Her reaction was enough to make him even bigger down there as it knocked every corner inside her violently.

The lewd sounds of his rough thrusting and her sweet moans filled the entire room as they moved crazily on the bed.

With one final thrust her walls tightened around his cock making him release his seeds deep into her womb. She put her arms around his muscular back making him fall on top of her body.

Both the man and the woman breathed heavily covered in sweat as their juices mixed with each other's, leaked  down through their attached parts on the bedsheet below.

She looked at the ceiling above as she lay naked with him on top of her...

Her lips parted into a wide grin as they mumbled softly

"Well that was easy."

Just as he raised his head from her shoulders, then looked at her beautiful face covered in mist and strands of her golden hair. His eyes reflected only her, as if hypnotised.

"I...I love you" his face grew red and his heart started beating faster as if it were going through puberty all again. Intense feelings started to take all over his head after tasting this woman's body, it was as if she had casted a spell on him.

Which indeed she had.

The half blood Princess of the Elves.

Sophia Lorenz.