General Mahamatra

"Okay, we're here!" Tighnari announced proudly. You chuckled as you realised where you were.

"Do you like it? The place is called Pardis Dhyai-"

"Heh, don't worry I know. I love it, it's so pretty.." you remarked.

"Would you like to go inside?" Tighnari asked.
You nodded.

"Sure," you replied. Tighnari walked with you to the greenhouse-like building and noticed you were a bit caught up with something.

"Is there something on your mind? You can tell me," Tighnari said. You shook your head.

"I've been thinking..who's Cyno?" You asked.

"You don't remember him? You were the first one to laugh at his jokes," Tighnari replied.

"Ohh! Is he that guy who came to dinner last month and told a bunch of cheesy jokes?" You asked.

Tighnari nodded. "Mhm. I'm surprise you laughed at them." He remarked.

"I mean..they were pretty funny, hehe.." you responded. Tighnari smiled.

"You two would get along quite well," Tighnari said.

"Hm, why did he never come around after that?" You asked.

Tighnari rubbed the back of his neck. "He did, you just weren't around. Usually, he asks if you're around."

"Oh. That explains things." You replied.

"I'll tell ya what, I'm going to go see Cyno today to ask about some things. You can come along if you'd like." Tighnari suggested.

Your eyes lit up. "Really? Okay! When are we going?" You asked eagerly.

"Alright, alright. Calm down, we can go whenever you'd like. He told me he'd be at Caravan Ribat today, so we'll head straight there later." Tighnari replied.

You smiled. "Alright!"

A Certain Night

"I have a question." Cyno started, his cold plate in front of him.

"Hm? What is it?" You asked. Tighnari shook his head.

"What did the fox say to it's lover?" Cyno asked. Tighnari shot him a glare.

"Cyno, no." He said strictly. Collei stood up. "M-Master Tighnari, um, may I be excused? I'm down with my food and..uh..I'm awfully tired,"

"Yes, Collei, you can go."

"Thank you!" Collei replied eagerly.

"Hm, what did it say?" You asked curiously. Tighnari immediately looked towards you.

"Don't encourage him," he whispered. Cyno had a smug look plastered on his face.

"I'll love you fur-ever. You see, it's very funny because-"

You started to laugh, which caused Tighnari and Cyno to immediately face you, one of thwir expressions filled with dread and the other with pure hope.

"You..laughed at my joke?" Cyno asked in disbelief. You felt a thick awkward tension in the air.

"Oh, um..sorry, was I not supposed to..?"

Cyno's eyes sparkled. "Thank you." He said simply.

"Would you like to hear another one?"