Old Friends

Midway through your walk, you felt two arms wrap around your waist.

You looked back and saw Tighnari. You chuckle softly as you see the half-asleep fox, his face buried into your shoulder.

He quickly composes himself and releases from the hug. 

"Ahem, Y/N, did you take my letter?" He asked. "Oh, I gave it to messenger toucan. Not to worry," you say reassuringly.

He sighs in relief. "Anyways, I'm heading to Ormos Port to buy goods and medicine, would you like to come?" Tighnari asked as you gently tug his ear.

"Mhm, sure. I'll come along." You reply, still playing with his ear.

Tighnari rolled his eyes and pushed your hand away, quickly holding it tightly.

"Well then, let's go."

The both of you take a long walk towards Ormos Port, chatting along the way. "Can't we get these goods anywhere else?" You asked.

"These are foreign goods for making medicine, they come from Liyue. We usually have them but we ran out," Tighnari replied.

After a while, the two of you finally arrive at the port.
It had been a while since you came to Ormos Port, and you would usually take a waverider there.

Though, you weren't complaining. You always enjoyed walks with Tighnari.

You follow Tighnari as he walks around the port, but suddenly a huge ship catches your gaze.

It was extremely big and a certain brown haired woman with a black eyepatch was the first person you saw.

"Beidou!" You call out, running towards the ship. Her gaze meets yours as she runs towards you, her eyes sparkling.

"Hey kiddo! How've you been? Miss me?" Beidou asked, laying her hands on your shoulders.

Tighnari follows slowly behind, trying not to catch Beidou's attention.

He stands a few spaces behind you.

"Haha, of course!" You reply.

"I thought the two of you would've asked me to take you to Fontaine or something already," Beidou remarked with a hearty laugh.

The two of you.

"Anyways, where is that kid? Wait..he didn't send you out to run errands for him, right?" She asked,   looking behind you. Her expression turning sterner.

"Aha..no.." you reply carefully. You didn't want Beidou to worry about you. You were already happy.

"So, when do you plan on headed to your next nation?" The brunette asked, patting your shoulder.

You look back at Tighnari, then at Beidou.

"Actually, I've gotten a job here." You state proudly as Tighnari smiles softly.

"Ohoho! Great to hear!" Beidou replied with a smile.

"It will just be B/N travelling then?"