New Begginnings

It had been many months since you and Tighnari started dating. You two had grown extremely close.

Aside from that, many changes occured.
Instead of living in a tent, Tighnari you and Collei lived in a cabin in Gandharva Ville.

Tighnari was also the head of a group called "The Forest Rangers."

He then went by the title of "Forest Watcher." You worked with both him and Collei, who was a Trainee Forest Ranger.

Life was perfect.
You had the perfect partner, the perfect 'sister,' and the perfect job, working with both of them.

Your brother?
You never saw him again.
You figured that since he didn't need you anymore, he would've just left the three of you alone.

At least..you hoped so.

Collei had also met some new friends, two travellers that claimed to be from another world.

She trusted them completely, and it was nice seeing her be herself around them.

She had also gotten tougher, being more immune to blood and gore that used to have scared her.

"What'cha doing?" You walked over to Tighnari who was sitting by his desk, seemingly writing a letter.

His face turned into a small unnoticeable smile as he looked over at you.

"Nothing important. The Akademiya is insistingly pestering me about joining them, so I'm writing them back again." He replied, getting a bit annoyed with the topic.

You chuckled as he dragged over a chair for you to sit on.

"Come, keep me company for a while. It gets lonely without you," Tighnari mumbled shyly, not making eye contact.

You smiled and sat next to him.

"What's Collei doing?" He asked, continuing to write his letter.

"Hm, I think she's on patrol with the travellers. Y'know, those guys reminded me of me and my brother," you reply.

Tighnari frowns a bit at the topic of your brother. "Don't talk about that idiot." He states firmly.

You laugh it off and stroke his ears, soothing him down.

A few seconds later, he leans on your shoulder. You look down at him and see his eyes closed contently, asleep.

You smile and kiss his forehead, carrying him to his bed and laying him down.

You look over to his desk and decide to check his letter, only to find out that he's already finished it.

You walk out of the cabin and slip the letter into the beak of the messenger toucan that Haypasia had gifted Tighnari.

The toucan flew away as you decided to take a walk outside. You didn't have to go on patrol yet, since Collei was already on the job.

You always found the two travellers..interesting.
They reminded you a lot of your relationship with your brother, but just..better.

Their names were Lumine and Aether. You heard a lot about their feats before, from defeating Dvalin to besting the Raiden Shogun in a duel.

You heard most of these things from your friend, Beidou, who helped you get to Sumeru and Inazuma with your brother.

You were yet to write back to her about what happened with him, but you figured your brother would've said something to Beidou in order not to worry her.

Knowing her relationship with you though, she would probably still worry.

You were thinking a lot about the friends that you had left for the sake of adventuring with your brother, who didn't really care that much about his relationships with others.

Beidou, Jean, Ayaka, Kazuha and many more really missed you and B/N, and sometimes you wished you had never left them.

But if you hadn't, how would you have met Tighnari and Collei? At least you won't ever have to leave these two..

You hoped.

A/N: hey readers! Sorry if this chapter is short. This is kind of just an introduction to where we left off in the last chapter, but I promise to make longer chapters in the future!