Chapter 37: Hosu attack

Start from the beginning

"Weak, just like your brother." He drawls, his voice sending chills up his spine. "It's no suprise, you're both fakes. Be thankful, the only reason he is still alive is to feed rumours but unfortunately for you I can not let you live, you will die here."

"H-how dare you!" Iida yells, completely given up on restraining his anger. "He was a splendid hero, the best of the best, he fuelled my dream but now he can no longer fulfil his! He has saved so many people and now that will no longer be possible, because of YOU! If you can not be taken down by his hands then I'll kill you myself!"

"You sure can talk can't you. What dream did he fuel, the one of a murderer because I sure as hell can't see a hero." The hero killer lowers himself to Tenya's level just slight hovering above his head. "If you're such a great hero, if you're brother fuelled such a great dream then why don't you save him before you even think of killing me."

"Wha-" He sees it, he sees it and it makes him feel horrible. He saw the hero killers original target laying limp against the wall barely breathing. He realised how he had just put his stupid revenge before saving someone dying right infront of him. But he couldn't let these feelings go, he couldn't turn back now, it was too late.

"It's too late to regret your actions now." The hero killer snarls a manic look in his eyes. "There is no redemption for you so you must die. His sword goes swinging through the air too quickly for Iida to peice together his emotions but slow enough for him to realise exactly what was happening. He's about to die.

____

It's dark.
Noiseless, just pain. Suffering. Regret.

But then there's a light, it's green? There's a shout, a confrontation? Then there's movement, noise, light, suffering.

Regret?

"Idiot open your eye's!" Tenya's eyes startle open. He was alive, breathing, still suffering. He looks up, as much as he can anyway.

He sees green.

____

Almost like an angel Izuku jumps down from above as he kicks away the sword swinging down towards the student laying, eyes clossed and unmoving on the ground. Regaining his balance on the floor he lets out a sigh of relief, thankful that he wasn't even a second late. He glares at the hero killer before easily picking Iida up and moving him further away making sure to keep the hero killer in his line of sight the whole time.

Once a suitable distance away, as suitable a distance you can be in a alleyway (which would still mean you're in the way and likely of getting hit no matter where you are) Izuku smiles. "Long time no see." The hero killer stands there, too stunned to speak, or maybe it was fear. Either way he didn't move. "Open your eye's idiot." Izuku slowly shakes Iida who's lying on the floor, he opens his eyes and is consumed by shock as he looks into emerald green eyes.

"What are you doing here?"

"Here to save you of course." Iida's eyes trail to the phone hidden behind Izuku's back as he sends his location to all his contacts. A smile spreads on the boys face as he looks directly at the Hero killer, no fear perceivable. The anti hero almost seems to bite his tongue at Izuku's next words.

"I guess now I know the effects of your quirk. Glad we've cleared that up."

"That's right. You weren't able to figure that out last time were you. It's been quite a while since then, almost a year."

Izuku smiles not at all innocent or genuine but hiding a not so subtle malice towards Stain. "And if only I had decided to catch you that year ago, then I wouldn't be in this situation right now."