Chapter 4: Sludge villian attack

'Have a good day Kacchan I'll see you tomorrow okay.'

'Whatever you say nerd.' Hanging up the phone, Katsuki makes his way to the two dumbasses who've been waiting for him.

Katsuki didn't actually know their names since he had never bothered to learn them, it's not like they actually liked him in the first place anyway. They're just riding off his popularity, usually the people who were closes to him were treated differently to others. Katsuki knew they just wanted to stay on his good side, everybody did, but they were damn failing at that since Katsuki has heard them say the most shittiest things about him behind his back but he's never really cared. Katsuki has never really liked being alone, not like he'd ever admit that.

"You ready to go now Katsuki." Said one of the extras.

"Yeah whatever let's go."

They were going to the arcade and Katsuki had agreed to join since Deku was going to be busy. He could tell that the extras only asked him to go cause they thought he would decline, he was surprised they hadn't left him then made up some shitty excuse. The whole class probably hates him now, they've been talking bad about him all day when they thought he wasn't listening probably because of what he'd said during homeroom.

It was homeroom and they were ment to fill out career tests but that went down the fucking drain as soon as the teacher flung them into the air knowing every single person in this room wanted to be hero's anyway. Katsuki didn't care about the scene unfolding in front of him though, caring was a waste of energy, especially when it had to do with the bunch of idiots who call themselves his classmates. That quickly changed though when the shitty teacher had said that he thought the whole class would make excellent hero's in the future which really got on Katsuki's nerves. He wouldn't usually care but he hated the fact that someone could even think that two-faced people like them could ever be great hero's especially since the cowards couldn't even bring themselves to tell Katsuki how they felt face to face. Atleast Katsuki wasn't a coward, if he didn't like something he made it damn clear, so that's why he told them exactly what he was thinking, that they would only ever become sidekicks for some D-list hero.

It was true, Katsuki really believed that they didn't have a chance with their stupid quirks, some of them were so useless it's surprising how they have so much confidence in themselves, even if any of them managed to start their own agencies it's not like they'd ever be able to even compare to Katsuki. Katsuki is planning on going to UA which practically guarantees his success as a hero once he graduates. His goal of going to UA is the exact reason that he starts shouting at the fuckers who've started smoking behind him.

"Would you quit that shit, if you get caught it'll be on my record too." Kicking away a bottle in frustration Katsuki turns towards the two extras, pissed.

"Woah, calm down okay. We'll st..." The extra didn't finish his sentence instead both of them were now looking behind Katsuki clearly distraught, turning around Katsuki's expression soon matched theirs as he was engulfed by a disgusting green slime.

____

'Whatever you say nerd.'

The 'I love you' goes unsaid as the call ends, both of them already knowing that fact without having to be told.

Izuku is currently sat in an abandoned building where he plans to spend the night. The other day Izuku had gotten a request from Aizawa to investigate the movements of the hero killer Stain who is now currently in a city close to Musutafu.

Izuku has become really close to Aizawa over these past two months since they first met each other and once in a while Aizawa would ask for Izuku's help on something and if he wasn't busy Izuku would happily oblige. Aizawa had also offered to help Izuku from time to time but Izuku would rather not involve the underground hero in that. He could tell the hero just wanted him to trust him and he does, he has no reason not to, and clearly Aizawa fully trusted him as well to help out with missions even though they haven't even known each other that long.