Chapter 14:OFA

"So they're in hospital right now?"

Sitting on a roof next to Izuku is Aizawa sipping coffee. Like usual they're sitting by the edge looking over the city, it's become almost tradition now for them both to sit their gossiping about their lives.

"No, thankfully it wasn't serious enough for them to have to go to the hospital, the school nurse was enough but it was still pretty bad. Although Kacchan had to go hospital to fix his broken arm." Izuku pauses for a second a little hesitant to continue talking. "Hey Aizawa."

"What is it kid?"

"This won't effect Kacchan's chances of getting into UA will it?"

Aizawa shakes his head. "I doubt it, there's substantial proof that those boys started it and that Bakugo was just working in self defence. Nezu is probably aware of the situation as well and knows its not Bakugo's fault. If anything it's that big idiots fault."

"Who? All Might."

"Obviously All Might, who else." Izuku chuckles fondly before looking up to the sky.

Things are silent for a while except for Aizawa's occasional sip of coffee. Getting tired of sending Izuku occasional glances Aizawa breaks the silence.

"So..."

Izuku looks over to Aizawa. "So what?"

"So are you not going to tell me what happened when All Might explained his quirk to your boyfriend." Aizawa says kind of annoyed he had to spell it out for him.

"I didn't know you were interested in that, you usually get annoyed when I bring up stuff about Kacchan randomly."

"It isn't random if we were just talking about him injuring three people, a couple of minutes ago." Izuku just stares at the man, surprised that he's showing a little more interest and emotion then he usually does. "So are you going to tell me or will you keep on staring at me." He snaps.

"Damn ok, relax. I'll tell you."

____

It's 6am and Katsuki arrives at his and All Might's usual training spot. He's surprised to see that it's not just Yagi-sensei waiting for him but Tsukauchi and Recovery girl as well. They usually don't come to his training and even when they do it was always one or the other, the only other time he'd seen all three adults together was his first training session with All Might. Katsuki wasn't sure what he had expected, All Might had never asked him to come over early in the morning so he probably had something important to say. It was obviously very important if the other two adults were there as well.

The adults seemed tense and had yet to notice the middle school boy standing at the entrance to the beach. Based on the atmosphere Katsuki was seriously debating with himself whether he was ready to hear whatever news they were about to give him. Ready or not it didn't matter because it was at that moment Yagi-sensei turned around and saw the spiky haired boy, just barely letting his anxiety show, following his gaze the other two adults also turn. Yagi-sensei waves Katsuki over and he has no choice but to get over his concern and make his way to them.

"Ah young Bakugo, good to see you." Yagi-sensei says, wringing his hands together.

"Good morning dear." Granny greets while the detective just nods.

Minutes pass as Katsuki looks between the three adults who just stand there not saying anything. "So are you going to tell me what the fuck is going on. I don't have infinite time you know, I still have to go to school."

"It's only 6am." The detective says.

"Your point."

"That you should be patient you brat." He snaps.