Chapter 37: Hosu attack

It's dark.
Noiseless, just pain. Suffering. Regret.
This wasn't what he wanted, this wasn't his intention. Or maybe it was, maybe everything turned out exactly as it was meant to be.

He closes his eyes accepting his fate. There's nothing he can do.

____

With a sigh on his lips Izuku collapses atop the roof and looks up to the sky. At this point it would just be easier to follow Iida instead of looking for the hero killer himself, so far there was absolutely no sign of him, he wasn't even sure if he was still in Hosu.

But that didn't make sense, none of this made sense. Anyone with any basic knowledge of the hero killer would realise that the he always attacked the same area more than once before moving on. If that's the case then how has he almost completely disappeared off the face of the earth in basically no time at all. Something wasn't adding up and little to Izuku's knowledge i can confirm that things were about start adding up quicker than expected. In approximately five minutes.

Off in the distance Izuku hears a crash and his attention is immediately brought to the smoke coming from a building. In no time at all he's also hearing screams and fires are being started all around the city. He gets up onto his feet, he had no idea what was going on but right now his top priority was Iida, he had to find him.

____

Eyes wide Tenya looks around in dismay. This couldn't be the hero killers doing, or could it be? He clenches his fist trying to rack his brain for any info to find where the hero killer would most likely be. Whether this was Stains doing or not this was an opportunity and Tenya doubted he wouldn't take it.

"Tenya, stay by me! We'll have to make a run for it so I can keep you safe!" Manual calls out but it's already too late, Tenya is already gone and patrolling through the alleyways in search for the one who ruined his brothers life.

Tenya didn't know what was going on, he didn't care either, he had one goal and one goal only and at this point he was certain he knew where to find him. And little did he know how much a collision with the hero killer would cost not just him but also the people around him. Little did he know how much the people around him really cared about him, how stupid he was being, everything he was risking and what others would risk for him. But none of that mattered as he stood face to face infront of the hero killer, the man seething with anger for being interrupted.

The hero killer glares, a sneer on his face. "A child playing hero? Begone this isn't a place for you to be."

With a clenched fist and a glare which could rival even the worst of villians Iida yells out. "You are the hero killer aren't you! With that blood red cape and your multiple blades, you must be. I didn't expect to find you so soon."

In almost an instant it's like the hero killers whole aura changes, he was no longer showing mercy and saw Tenya as nothing but an enemy. "I see, so you have come for revenge." He swings his sword which now rests just infront of Tenya's throat. "Just know that if the situation calls for it even a child will become my enemy, if you do not heed my warnings I will not show mercy."

"So I'm not even worthy enough to become a target?" Iida growls. "Well in that case I am the brother of a hero you cut down, the brother of one of the finest hero's. He may not be able to get to you in his condition so I have come to avenge him in his stead, my name is Ingenium! And don't you dare forget it!"

The hero killers glare deepens. "Is that so? Then die."

It was at this moment Tenya realised he was outmatched but yet the anger still wouldn't fade. He didn't even get a moment to blink as his helmet was flinged off his head and he was stabbed in the arm causing him to collapse onto the floor unable to move a muscle. Despite how he struggled his body refused to listen to him, he tried and tried, but tried as he will it was futile. The pain coming from the stab wound definitely didn't help either, it hurt more than anything he's felt before. But the words which came out of the hero killers mouth hurt even more.