chapter 20: Hawks

Tw=*
____

Walking through the warpgate feels like walking through a cloud, it's soft and relaxing, strongly juxtaposing it's appearance. Just as quickly as he had gone through though he had come out except this time in a completely new location. Izuku steps into a well furnished bar as he looks around.

It really was just a normal bar, there was nothing out of the ordinary about it, so how could it possibly be the secret hideout for a group of villians. His thoughts continue to race but are then interrupted by the sights of a man covered in hands playing video games. He seems to be really into it and has yet to notice Izuku, this only brings a whole new wave of thoughts but his doubts are the same. There was no way that they could actually be villians, they seemed so normal. Then again he was considered a villian to some yet he had a fairly normal life.

The mist man signals for him to take a seat while he goes over to the pale blue haired man who still hasn't noticed his arrival. Kurogiri takes the controller from the mans hands, he looks pissed at first but when brought to the attention of Izuku's presence completely forgets his previous anger. Like a little kid he rushes to put his game away then walks over to Izuku, the excitement evident in his eyes. Izuku was never going to even consider whatever requests they asked of him, but if he was this was already a bad sign.

The man takes a seat infront of him and smiles. "So your Karma? He's a bit younger than I expected." The last part is directed to Kurogiri who is now behind the bar table and cleaning cups.

"Rest assured Shigaraki Tomura, this is Karma."

The man accepts this claim easily and with a slight nod from him Kurogiri asks Izuku if he wants a drink. Being fine with just water the entity goes to get it for him but from the look in the other man's eye he can tell that there's something going on.

"Well then, my name is Shigiraki Tomura, the leader of the league of villians and to put everything shortly, I want you to join." The man's lips curl into a wider smile, Izuku has to stop the urge to offer the man lip balm.

He looks up at his ruby eyes, unsure what this man would do if he refused his offer. Taking this chance to use his quirk Izuku looks him eye to eye and stays like that for a while. Shigaraki stares back confused, it wasn't a requirement for them to be looking eye to eye for the quirk to activate but Izuku liked the flustered look that appeared on the mans face.

Kurogiri places a cup down loudly infront of Izuku catching him off guard and making him break eye contact. He grabs the water but thankfully now he knows not to drink it. They had planned to put some kind of substance inside which meant they could track his movements for 24 hours, Izuku wasn't sure of the details but he knew that it was best to just not drink it. Who took that long to give someone water anyway.

With the cup in his hands Izuku looks back at Shigiraki. "You asked if I want to join right?" The man nods seeming to perk up a little. "Then I'm going to tell you the same thing I told that guy. I'm not joining any villian group." The man's face instantly sours.

He glares at Izuku for a while before his previous smile appears back on his face. "We have a similar goal though."

"Really? And what might that be."

"We want to reform society."

"And how exactly do you plan to do that?"

"With your help of course." The man grins as Izuku rolls his eyes.

"Stop with the flattery and tell me your real intentions."

"The quickest way to rebuild something is to break it down first. We're going to break this society apart, and we'll start with killing All Might."