𝟥𝟣 | 𝐻𝒜𝒫𝒫𝒴 𝐻𝒜𝐿𝐿𝒪𝒲𝐸𝐸𝒩

нαρρу нαℓℓσωєєи

𝔖𝔬𝔫𝔤: ^

Warnings: kisses from the dorm heads! (some makeouts)

A/N: mc is not dating anyone in this one shot

⚜ ————- ⚜Ѽ⚜ ————- ⚜

Y/N woke to the feeling of tiny paws on her shoulder, not so gently shaking her awake. She shot up from her bed, drenched in a sudden cold sweat, her heart pounding in her chest as she tried to gather her thoughts. What was going on?

Grim snickered at Y/N's panicked face and leapt onto the bottom of her bed, swinging around the post. "You're in trouble~"

Y/N frowned. "What do you mean?" She glanced over at the clock. Midnight. Right on the dot. "It's midnight. I'm not late for class or anything."

Grim snickered and threw a crumpled-up ball of paper at her, snickering at her panicked face as she opened it. In a second, she threw off her covers and sprinted over to her closet, grabbing her costume from its hanger and rushing into the bathroom. 

Be careful sweet Y/N

Today is Halloween

The twenty-four-hour night has come

What will you get?

A sweet treat? Or a spooky trick?

⚜ ————- ⚜Ѽ⚜ ————- ⚜

The first found Y/N as she rushed from her dorm, ensuring that her hair was tucked neatly into the underside of her witch's hat. She still didn't understand why she, Grim, and Yuu had decided to dress up as witches or something akin to that, but her thoughts were quickly lost as she felt a hot breath on the back of her neck. She whirled around, her pen out in front of her, expecting to see someone behind her. But when she saw no one, her heart pounded in her chest.

"What's this? A little witch out for a midnight stroll?" Y/N froze as a gloved hand slid around her waist, pulling her back into a firm chest. The other hand reached out and took her hand, the one with her wand, pulling it up and leaving that hand useless.

"V-Vil," Y/N choked out, somewhat surprised that she was already faced with one of the boys. The note had warned her that her friends would be roaming the grounds, looking to trick or treat her. Whatever that meant.

Vil hummed against her neck, breathing in her scent as he thought to himself. "To trick... or to treat..." He smirked and trailed his hand up her arm, twirling a lock of hair around his finger. "Which would you prefer, dearest Y/N?"

"Uh..." She slowly turned around, and she felt her breath catch in her throat as she saw Vil's costume. Like the rest of Pomefiore he had dressed up as a vampire, and somehow, Y/N thought that he looked even more stunning than usual. 

"How about this," Vil said. 

He pulled the girl close and wrapped his arms around her waist, pressing his lips to hers. Y/N let out a small squeak but felt her body surrendering to the kiss as she felt Vil's arms wind around her waist, pulling her against him. She felt the boy's fangs graze her lower lip and she let out a small hum, her arms slowly embracing Vil and wrapping around his neck. As she tugged on the roots of his hair, Vil's grip on her waist tightened until there was no possible gap for the moon to slip through.