"You hungry Cinni?"

"Cinni. . . Hun-Hungr-y."

"Good! Let's go eat!!" I sat up straight and got up stretching, when I turned to help Cinni I almost had a nose bleed. (yes that can really happen If startled to much) Cinni stood up and leaned against the wall. The blanket we shared slowly slipping off her body, now I realized what Mona meant by last night, the blanket hit the floor. DANG! Beside me Mona was laughing hard, I knew my face was a darker shade then Raphs' mask. This is so wrong! This is so wrong! But Dang was she so Beautiful.

"Beautiful?" Cinni looked to me, crap did I say that outloud!!

"What is so funny?" Great, More family members to make fun of me! I thought as Leo and Nari came around the corner.

"NOTHING!!" I yelled before Mona could make it worse, unfortunately Cinni did that herself by coping me.

"NOTHIN!!" She said smiling her tail wagging, I groaned and face palmed.

Leo looked over and chuckled, Nari smiled and hugged Cinni. "Cinni! You really can talk now! Venus told me everything before sleeping! I am so glad you are alright!" Nari pulled away with tears, Cinni gasped, "You-Okay? S-s-sad?"

Nari shook her head, "No I'm happy! So happy that you are okay and safe!!" Cinni smiled and looked down to her stomache again, "Cinni, Hungry." Nari jumped up and started to help Cinni to the kitchen.

"Beautiful huh?!" Mona grinned with Leo

"Shut up!" I stormed away leaving the two laughing and my face red.

(~_^)

After the whole family found out about this morning I went and played video games to calm myself. According to Sensei, Cinni understood some of what we said the rest was her guessing and copying. I was racing around the track and let my mind wander, Cinni was my best friend. I could talk to her about anything, does she remember anything I had said? Hmm, My face went a little pink, hopefully she doesn't remember too much I might have said too much for once.

I looked at the screen and realized that my car had died. I sighed and put the controller down, I leaned against the back of the couch and closed my eyes. What was wrong with me I can't be crushing on my best friend! I jumped when that certain someone plopped on the couch next to me. Cinni laid on her stomache, her chin resting on her hands as she looked up at me.

"Cinni scared for Mikey."

"Wh-what do you mean, scared for me?" I scooted away a little and looked at her, she put her head down more her eyes barely seen.

"Mikey no like human Cinni, Mikey more like dog Cinni. Cinni Sorry." Cinni put her face down.

It took me a minuet to understand what she had said, I glanced over at her shaking body, "Cinni?!" I sucked in my breathe as she lifted her face and I saw tears streaming down her face. I reached foreward and brushed away the tears, "Cinni I like you as a dog or a human! Your my best friend, you don't have to be sorry! Please stop crying."

"Crying? Cinni can not stop." she sat up and started to wipe her face with her hands. She stopped after a second and looked at me, "What is friend?"

"Umm, friend is what two people call eachother when they care about one another."

She tilted her head confused, " Leo, Nari friends?"

I scratched my neck, oh boy! "Um kind of, It is a little bit bigger than that." She just kept looking at me. "Okay uhhh, see the thing is," Man I wish Don were here instead of me, I wasn't good at this kind of thing! "Me and Nari are Friends, but her and Leo are girlfriend and boyfriend. See?"

She furrowed her brows, "Leo, Nari boy and girl friend, other halfs."

Now it was my turn to be confused, "Other Halfs?"

She nodded, "Mates."

Crap!! I didn't need to talk about that!! I coughed, "Um sort of, Not yet though!" I looked around for help but there was no one there typical! Cinni huffed, "Cinni, no understand!"

"Yeah It's confusing."

"Leo Nari boy and girl friend." I nodded "Mikey Nari Friends." I nodded again, "Cinni Mikey Best friends. Friend, friend ,friend??"

"Yeah we use the word friend to mean a lot of different things."

"Hard."

I smiled, "Yeah words are hard to learn." We sat there in silence, Cinni was thinking very hard, and I was thinking about other things. Cinni yawned and laid down the tips of her ears brushing my leg, "Tired, Cinni tired. Friend. Mikey." and then she was asleep. I winced as she said that I was a friend, it hurt. I frowned and watched her, I must be crushing on her if the word friend hurt. Oh what am I going to do!? 

(cute Little Mikey, I love writing him It's Kind of fun! Mona is so Mean, But that's why I like her so much she adds some flare to this story!! okay Comment tell me how you are liking this!!! Have a Great day My little Jewels!!)